Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Zicon

http://www.ferragamo.com

They are very famous shoemakers, supposingly make good shoes that are very comfy and lasting.......but in my opinion, some of them do bite too......even though they are so ex......

Cel
    Cozy Rookie Array

yes I am so with lambie on this!! the more expensive and fashionable the design is, the more it bites!! stayed off their shoes since..

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLambie
    FatalPink.......I got good news for you. My pink wallet is on sale......I saw it last Sat at Paragon. But I don't know what is the discount like, never asked the SA......
    I went to the shop for the wallet but they don't have it in pink any more only left white color. But the new color came in already, looks a bit hot pink color or purple color, 198 euros. I will check other shops also. And according the Japanese mag cancan there are new color - pink for Prada wallets. so I got one more choice, but from the magazine it's not really pink color it should be purplish also.

can I confirm that we are talking about the same model, is your pink color wallet got a silver clasp at the coin pouch? and ther are 2 columns of card holders with the photo compartment at the left bottom side? Thanks a lot

Zicon

Heh....FatalPink....luckily I havent deleted the pics.....

This is the wallet which I've got:

Cel: Did all of them bite you? Mine only some.......the classic ones like Carmen and Audrey are ok......very comfy....

Cozy Rookie Array

littlelambie, I was wrong again. Your wallet is lovely and compact. Not the same one I spoted in the boutique, the one I checked of euro198 has 6 card slots, I forgot to ask about the model but the leather is different, a bit like LV epi but with much finer and closer lines. they come with matching bags also.

BTW, some of my SF shoes also bite, especially those with metal logo part, i have one pair of sandels which is a nightmare to wear, it has a metal logo on the top of 2 last toes, it never fails to give my blisters, so I don't know how to wear it without blisters. but my worst fear is one pair of my Fendi shoes, which I only worn twice, both occasions I almost cried back home, and my SO had to carry me on his back from the lift. it's white patent leather with big gold logo buckle on the top. But it is so pretty and my size is the smallest among my family, can't even give away.

Cel
    Cozy Rookie Array

Lambie: So far only the ballerina slippers, slingbacks and slides don't bite or cut my flesh. all the other fashionable high heels like the peep toe bite or cut my feet somehow..no luck with SF...

I have better luck with tods,prada,choos,MB,LV. but they are still not practical for shopping or even walking continously for more than 2 hours. and will start to hurt no matter how comfortable it was earlier....sigh...I have learnt that expensive high heeled shoes are seriously meant for show under the table only.

bought a cardholder wallet on saturday during the sale at 53% discount .. so happy!!! btw littelambie, i was admiring that design but found it out of my budget for the sale it was going for around $450 (+ or -) think the discount was only listed around 32 - 35%?

Do not if this helps.

SF at Terminal 2 is having 50% off for selected items.

I got their pink fabric makeup pouch today.

Do SF heels bite? I saw an office lady wearing it - the ribbon like label in front. I like it so much.

Zicon

Yes some will bite. For covered shoes better to choose those with square front or lower heels. Strappy heels will cut too initially when new. Not sure if your ribbon pair refers to the Carmen design. That is one of my favourite bite-friendly shoes.

I must say SF shoes are still the most professional looking working shoes around teamed with suits.

Cozy Star Array

its also like a classic! I have seen this covered shoe with a so-called ribbon in front with the SF word for a few years & now people are still wearing it!

Now i wonder, will any of their formal ladies shirts go on discount?? Haha.

i have 6 pairs of the Ferragamo shoes for a while and simply love them! Some of them still in brand new condition.

Cozy Rookie Array

Does anyone know when is Ferragamo having their sale? TIA
    Last edited by dreamic; 10-05-2006 at 01:43 PM.

not sure when tho', me too, simply love Ferragamo shoes, i've got like a small collection of 9 pairs for now...

Zicon

Think the sale should be soon.....me used to be a big fan of their shoes too. I think I have about 20 pairs.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast