Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3242505152

Thread: Loewe

Cozy Rookie Array

Yippy I bought an Amazona 28 in Azul Pizarra, which is a very nice shade of grey but it's called slate blue.

Here it is!

Last edited by snowbell_9; 03-04-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Snowbell, that is a beautiful blue Loewe bag. How much did you pay for it? At least 3000 plus?

Cozy Rookie Array

Thank you! Nooo it is less than $2K. =)

Cozy Rookie Array

I bought my suede loewe black bag for 2k say three years back. Used it for one year and sold it for $700 which i find it a pity. Seeing your slate blue bag makes me kinda miss my black one.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi can u text me at 83357939 amyhttp://forums.cozycot.com/newreply.php?p=2737135&noquote=1

Cozy Rookie Array

I am now a proud owner of the Amazona in Slate Blue. Sold the Amazona I got back in 2007 and really regretted it. Besides being a nice bag, it holds great sentimental value to me as it was bought when me and my 3 years old son went on a F&E trip to Korea together. So I immediately go get another Amazona.

Quote Originally Posted by Namie View Post
    I am now a proud owner of the Amazona in Slate Blue. Sold the Amazona I got back in 2007 and really regretted it. Besides being a nice bag, it holds great sentimental value to me as it was bought when me and my 3 years old son went on a F&E trip to Korea together. So I immediately go get another Amazona.

should sell it, but glad u bought it again! My hubby also joke to me that one day he will sell away my bag for our children university school fees. -.-"

Cozy Celeb Array

Snowbell i love your amazona slate blue bag! To get it for less than 2k is a great price to pay for! Its totally worth it.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi ladies, am new to Loewe bags. Loving the Napa Aire which I tried on at the shop. Thinking of saving up and getting one for work next year. Wanted to ask whether any of you have used their Napa bags before and whether it's very easily scratched? I am generally quite careful with my bags, but some brands (like Balenciaga) scratch very easily, so just wanted to get an idea of how Loewe's Napa is like. Thanks in advance!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi there,

I have one Loewe sling bag, black in colour.

It has been used and the colour is abit off. Anyone be interested in purchasing the bag? Like anyone keen to furnish this bag and reuse it? PM as I'm letting go of the bag at a very low price.

Thanks,
    Queeni
    Last edited by queeni; 27-01-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3242505152