Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Jewellery Designer

Anyone know any good jewellery designer? I want to custom make a ring.. Thanks in advance

Cozy Rookie Array

lucky plaza basement. near the food centre. "meiya jewellery and co." look for mr. mak. hope that helps

Cozy Star Array

you can pop over the canary at delfi orchard. the boss there is a jewelry designer, formerly from larry's.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello

Check out agcjewelry.com The fall collection is really hot and affordable! Enter the coupon code: FaLL25 to save 25% off!!
    The stones are Austrian Crystals and the entire collection is 14K Gold Filled. You also have the choice of Sterling Silver for a little less.

Thanks

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Venetian Glass

I was searching for unique jewelry online and found a really good site: glassofvenice.com.
    I bought from them and the service was quick and courteous. They import Venetian glass jewelry and
    accessories from Murano, Italy, and have a great variety of products on their web site.
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by pearliegillock View Post
    I was searching for unique jewelry online and found a really good site: http://www.glassofvenice.com.
    I bought from them and the service was quick and courteous. They import Venetian glass jewelry and
    accessories from Murano, Italy, and have a great variety of products on their web site.
    Self Advertising? hmmmm....

Cozy Rookie Array

i'm working for a small jewellery company now, we do bespoke designs, pm me if you wanna know more...

Cozy Rookie Array

P.P. Jewelers is a brand name. You can buy any kind kind of jewellery there. If you want a trendy look then i prefer you to wear Leather Jackets With blue jeans.
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Cozy Rookie Array

Briillare at Orchard Parade hotel is nice. They have pretty things in the showroom to choose from. Also do good custom designs when customers ask for it. The designer is accommodating and friendly. Prices not killer. You should call them.

Cozy Rookie Array

I don't know if you can design your own ring but I buy from this, Theodora's Jewellery, where you can send them an e-mail and ask them to make some changes on their designs. I know this for sure cause once I asked them to put amethyst at a ring that had another gemstone.
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Cozy Rookie Array

i'm working for wedding planner company now,in our site consist different styles modern jewels pics and advertisements so visit our site ,it is very useful.

Cozy Rookie Array

There are tons of websites online ... where you can design your own rings!!!
    There are also some sites .. who have their own designers... with unique designs!!!