Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hello!
    Ahhhh I was just browsing this thread and the pictures got me hooked! :D
    I was wondering did any one see the latest Female issue and saw the page on the Charm bracelets? I was so lemming the white gold LV one.. anyone know how much is the price range?
    Thanks!

Cozy Rookie Array

the white gold chain by louis vuitton is about $4,000 alone. not included the charms. the charms are sold seperatedly. it's about $3,000-$5,000 per charm. depending on which one you choose.
    according to STYLE magazine (december 2003 edition). The bracelet with all the charms cost about $15,000sgd and above.

Originally posted by babyjune
    the white gold chain by louis vuitton is about $4,000 alone. not included the charms. the charms are sold seperatedly. it's about $3,000-$5,000 per charm. depending on which one you choose.
    according to STYLE magazine (december 2003 edition). The bracelet with all the charms cost about $15,000sgd and above.

Ackkk... :puke:
    So ex... grrrr... but thanks for the info girl. I thought they would just sell it in one entire bracelet with all the charms but I didnt know the charms were sold separately...
    Sigh...

Cozy Rookie Array

Gee.... I'm hooked too! Seen people wears them often but bracelet is not really my cup of tea... but those charms is what I am after!! Cool websites too! Didn't know they cost a bomb boy! Saw this lady wore one once but didn't really appetite me coz that bracelet don't really suits her.... a bit too much for her........ but one of my colleague wears her perfectly!! Too bad she won't reveal where she got it from, she's kinda those "secret" type of women whom keeps everthing about hers secret.....

Will check out the city link shops!

elle charm bracelet

buying charms on their own is not cheap.. one small shoe with stud like the above, can easily cost $14.90!!! yes, just 1 shoe. haha but theyre so cute!

wow...The LV charm bracelet is really nice but exhorbitant. Hermes also got their new one right?? Dior too right?

by now charm bracelets could be abit "off"...anyway mine's from Risis...comes in gold and silver colour, i got the silver one & its pretty chunky w plated promengrate leaves dangling....i it...this is my 2nd piece, lost my 1st one & my hubby had to replace it with the exact same piece....

This Risis charm bracelet is lovely!!! But it's sold out online.

bliss we have the same taste! this is the exact bracelet im talking abt...its quite old stock already, im just glad my hubby managed to replace my lost one!!!
    Last edited by duckiee; 26-04-2005 at 04:20 PM. Reason: remove quote

Cozy Celeb Array razzleydazzley's Avatar

wow! i love the bluemud site! anyone ordered before? like so troublesome.. need account some more... i'm so in love with the nursery rhyme charms! oh man!! buy $50 and above can get 10% discount! what's the shipping like? it's really nice to be able to choose your own charms that you can relate to...

oh yah.. i just ordered this... locket charm bracelet from asos.. hahaa.. not as expensive as the ones you guys have chosen.. hahaha! sorry.. i'm a poor kid!

and i want to make this myself! hahaha.. if i manage to i show u people the pictures... hahah.. must wait till after my exams..

Cozy Celeb Array razzleydazzley's Avatar

oh no.. just found this on bluemud's site

Topic: I live outside the US...
    Sorry, currently we no longer ship outside the U.S. and we do not acccept credit cards issued outside the U.S. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will post a message here when this policy is updated.

Boatgal, the ELLE bracelet looks pretty in the picture isn't it. My mom bought the mag so I get to keep the bracelet, but I found it the chain too heavy and chunky for my wrist so I hung it around one of my bags.

Was window shopping around town this whole weekend. Came across many pretty charmbracelets at Far East Plaza, and at CK Tang's too (albeit more expensive but very pretty!) Check out this brand MEL accessories, each charm cost about $5.90 iirc. Was also at Six accessories at CityLink, they do sell affordable and nice charmbracelets too.

Quote Originally Posted by mascara
    bliss we have the same taste! this is the exact bracelet im talking abt...its quite old stock already, im just glad my hubby managed to replace my lost one!!!
    This seem nice on the webby. I haven't seen the real thing. Is it nice? Heavy? Did you get it online or at the shop (at Raffles City?)? thanks...

like i said, its pretty chunky n kinda loud...yes its abit heavy too. but i it, really easy to match & helps to accessorise simple casual outfits....i got mine fm risis counter @ tangs....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast