Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Shops for solitare ring setting

Any shop to recommend. I *** bought a ring but setting not to my liking. Search my thread on my details of the recent bought ring.
    Thanks

Cozy Rookie Array

what do you actually intend to do?

Cozy Rookie Array

hi there,

for simple solitaires you could try vivo they have very affordable prices, but those are really extremely simple settings and the workmanship is slightly off here and there. i'm sure you would know what their website is, you could make an appointment with him

If you wanna go for something new, a girlfriend of mine got her ring custom designed by jessy blue(not sure how to contact them but i can check if you want me to). it's a new company but the outcome was extremely impressive, like those italian designer stuff.

Larry if u really got the money to spend. I've got friends who've done fancy yellow diamond sidestones (trapeze/trillions) with them. Rather expensive but its soooo . Only if you're looking to seriously bling it up with quite a handful of cash to spend

There are quite a few shops around lucky plaza and far east plaza, all of them can do custom settings, but problem is they do drawings... which might not come out to your expectations in the end. They all utilize the same craftsmen so its just the price that you'd have to look out for.

Quite a few more but it really depends what you want. Let me know and ill advise

Cozy Rookie Array

hi patrica,

Im thinking abt getting a triple Ex diamond. The salesman told me that all triple ex diamonds come with hearts and arrows. Is this true? because one of my bestie told me that is not true. Can you advise?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pretinasha View Post
    hi patrica,

Im thinking abt getting a triple Ex diamond. The salesman told me that all triple ex diamonds come with hearts and arrows. Is this true? because one of my bestie told me that is not true. Can you advise?
    worth....

I've had lotsa people asking me this...
    Lets put aside the Clarity, Color and Carat.

and lets break it into and how they affect one another:
    Cut
    Measurement
    Heart and arrows

1. A triple Excellent diamond (cut) 90% of the time HAS heart and arrows.

2. How heart and arrows are formed is due to the perfect alignment of the pavilion which forms the arrows. and when looking from the back, the hearts are formed from the reflection of the pavilion facets along with the perfect alignment of facets of the crown.

3. Just because cut polish and symmetry are excellent, does not mean its a heart and arrow. but it is very likely! this does not work for vice versa, meaning a heart and arrow is definitely not necessarily a EX EX EX.

With that aside. simply saying "i want to buy a triple EX diamond" is not enough. You have to check with your jeweler if it contains heart and arrows. Even if they say they do, make sure you ask to look through a H&A scope to make sure they are TRUE heart and arrows.

here comes the last breakdown, the measurement.
    Poor table and depth % ratios will create a shallow or too deep diamond. which creates poor light return. Have a look at that picture i posted, it is a really shallow diamond. this creates all the whiteness. however, there are still hearts and arrows. but the arrows are black, and this makes for a really bad diamond to buy. (sorry for the resolution took it with my iphone hehe )

so to conclude, a triple ex is not 100% a H&A diamond. always look to measurements too!

I hope this helped u

p.s i think this should be under the diamond thread
    Attached Images  

Default Hi,

Thanks for sharing this link.I too searching for a better place and I found it at last here.Buy luxury jewelry boxes to secure such fabulous jewelries.

Thanks