email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Defred jewellery moving out sales at Hyatt.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi gals,did you get anything from defred's moving out sale?is the sale attractive?

hihi... the defred has moved to mandarin gallery. its open le. but not yet grand opening la... ***, i pass by the shop, the price is almost equal to a franchise assoicate of just diamonds lo... lol....

Cozy Star Array

I was approached by my friend who lied to me to get me down to listen to this MLM Just Diamonds thing!! She said that she wants to join this business venture and ask me to accompany her to listen. Who knows she has already joined and Im actually the target of the day. Was ultimately disgusted as she was one of those trustworthyl friend(or at least I think so) that I know. She didn't even tell me that it's MLM beforehand and refused to tell me what is it about. But I didn't suspect her coz I thought she was trustworthy. Now I've learnt to stay away from her.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default To all mlm haters just because they hear their friends say cmi.

i'm a distributor in LFI co. i agree your friend is unhonest by doing that. she has her struggles too, as in many people outside have already blacklisted mlm just because they heard this mlm co. is not trustworthy but "mlm, the system" is innocent itself, its the people and the pproduct to be trusted. if the people are jerks who do force selling and emotion selling, i wont stand for them. i was in venture era before which is now changed to premier pure. the products are freaky exp and the people are going bad to worse. it really depends on the people to build up a good mlm co. for LFI, i think the products are reasonable and logical. i did alot of research before entering the co. when you go in, senior distributors will ask you to put in 1.8k because you need to promote to another position to recruit friends to join you. its just 1.8k, and you can earn more than that. its like an investment. people with open minded brains will see through this. people who are hard to break through wont see through this but they are typical enough. my senior distributor guaranteed and promised me that if i promote to next position, he will help me get back the money. and hes doing that. business people only invest when theres a guarantee if not trust isnt there. enough said. so just quit with the hating part. if you're smart enough, do research. go down to any mlm co. , do your own research, why,how,what and where. do it thoroughly. use your own right and wrong judgement to bring you safety. for me, i did my research and i'm pleased with it. do not only believe what you see at forums. check if out yourself.

Riz
    Cozy Rookie Array

i have a link to share for jewellery lovers: jewellery-spot.blogspot.com
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 24-07-2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Referral link is not allowed

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by cruz55 View Post
    Is this really a diamond shop. Because i have not heared about it before...
    =========
    Ramsdens Gold For Cash
    Yea.. If you are interested, I came bring you down as well. I am a distributor but I have no intention to ask anyone to enter the mlm industry. Just wanna expand my customer base.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123