x
email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: Cartier

  1. #16
    Cozy Celeb Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v_ni View Post
    if i recall correctly, the yellow gold one is about $14k but i think that also depends on the size, i think the one i tried on is either 16 or 17.

    i tried on the one with diamonds i think i must have blocked out the price from my memory cos i have absolutely no idea
    $14 , 000 ?

  2. #17
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    43

    Default need help

    how much does cartier trinity ring cost?

  3. #18
    Cozy Rookie Array foxycinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Anyone knows if we can still get the Cartier LOVECHARITY Bracelet from the boutique?

  4. #19
    Cozy Rookie Array maeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Saw the single ring love charity pink bracelet at NAC yesterday, that is the last piece left. Retailing at $870 if i remember correctly.

  5. #20
    Cozy Rookie Array foxycinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    thanks maeee!

  6. #21
    Cozy Rookie Array foxycinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    hey maeee,

    I dropped by Cartier last evening, saw the pink lovecharity bracelet, it's really sweet looking, but then they only left with the last pc on display and was told by the SA that the new one which was launched this yr, were all sold out, hence if i am interested, I can try by luck next May. Guess I will hold on till next may then.

  7. #22
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    362

    Default

    foxycinderella, love charity bracelet are nice. that day u saw how much.?? *** must wait so long sad. wanna get also. i wonder taiwan or hk have? isit cheaper buying cartier there?

  8. #23
    Cozy Rookie Array donutpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jxinyingl View Post
    how much does cartier trinity ring cost?
    Hi, if i'm not wrong about it, it's about $1400++ for that ring. Can't remember the exact price. Went to check it out few months back. Don't know whether the price increases though. HTH.

  9. #24
    Cozy Rookie Array donutpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jxinyingl View Post
    how much does cartier trinity ring cost?
    Hi, are you referring to the three gold trinity ring? if i'm not wrong about it, it's about $1400++ for that ring. Can't remember the exact price. Went to check it out few months back. Don't know whether the price increases though. HTH.

  10. #25
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    43

    Default

    thanks alot donutpea!. will go check it out next week

  11. #26
    Cozy Rookie Array maeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxycinderella View Post
    hey maeee,

    I dropped by Cartier last evening, saw the pink lovecharity bracelet, it's really sweet looking, but then they only left with the last pc on display and was told by the SA that the new one which was launched this yr, were all sold out, hence if i am interested, I can try by luck next May. Guess I will hold on till next may then.
    Hi foxycinderella,
    If you are interested in the new one that was launched this year (double white & rose gold rings), you can go into the Cartier shop inside Takashimaya to check it out cos I saw a few pieces there as well. But the prices put me off as it costs more than double of the single ring one, close to 1.9k

    Hi makeup_lover,
    It will be cheaper to buy from Hk or Thailand DFS, bought my love ring from HK airport and save around 200sgd. HTH

  12. #27
    Cozy Rookie Array foxycinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maeee View Post
    Hi foxycinderella,
    If you are interested in the new one that was launched this year (double white & rose gold rings), you can go into the Cartier shop inside Takashimaya to check it out cos I saw a few pieces there as well. But the prices put me off as it costs more than double of the single ring one, close to 1.9k

    Hi makeup_lover,
    It will be cheaper to buy from Hk or Thailand DFS, bought my love ring from HK airport and save around 200sgd. HTH
    hey maeee,

    you mean the cartier store at ngee ann city or inside takashimaya there is another?

  13. #28
    Cozy Rookie Array maeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Hi foxycinderella,
    There's another Cartier shop inside takashimaya, either level 2 or 3. Should be opposite Hermes if i remember correctly. Go check it out.

  14. #29
    Cozy Rookie Array foxycinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maeee View Post
    Hi foxycinderella,
    There's another Cartier shop inside takashimaya, either level 2 or 3. Should be opposite Hermes if i remember correctly. Go check it out.
    hey maeee, oh.. I totally don't recall of that, mental blocked since morning.

  15. #30
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    It will be cheaper to buy from Hk or Thailand DFS, bought my love ring from HK airport and save around 200sgd. HTH [/QUOTE]

    Hi there, may I know is Cartier cheaper in HK airport or Singapore Airport?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands
    By Medusa in forum Wedding
    Replies: 2288
    Last Post: 22-01-2014, 09:45 AM
  2. Dream Engagement Ring
    By sannie in forum Wedding
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 22-04-2013, 12:03 PM
  3. What Time is it? Watches and other Timepieces
    By keiko in forum Timepieces
    Replies: 807
    Last Post: 31-12-2011, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •