Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 23 1231121 ... LastLast

Accessories Storage

Love to hear your ideas.

I'm not big on accessorising but can't resist the odd piece or two, mainly for the neck. Just got a pack of sandwich ziploc bags. Currently, I think this is the best way, to bag the 'soft' necklaces individually so that they won't tangle up.

Earrings all go into a box.
    Last edited by dolphin; 25-01-2005 at 02:45 PM.

i like to buy those nice plastic containers (with drawers) from watsons or 1.99 shop (in the past) to store my accessories....

Xue

i have a million boxes which i hide my accessories in. super messy though!

i put them in small clear plastic boxers with small 'compartments', which look more like little squares my dream drawer opens up with small squares that i can put my accessories in, bet it's gonna be expensive to do that

Don't have an ideal accessories box now but i store mine in my strawberry shortcake, precious moments jewellery boxes and mini cute trays.

I store all my accessories in MUJI plastic drawers. I love the transparent look so it is easy for me to quickly identify *** accessories I have.

I love to buy lots of accessories. I got 1 5-tier drawer for accessories and a 5-tier drawer for makeup. Though they are running out of space soon, but I cannot help myself to stop buying makeup and accessories

I love accessories and i have plenty of them. A friend gave me a tip in storing necklaces/chokers/chains/bracelets.
    She buys small hooks that mount to the wall and hang her necklaces on it. She says it helps to prevent them from tangling. HTH!

Cozy Star Array

i keep mine in a clear traincase and various tin boxes.

i like to organise my accessories with plastic boxes that comes with many little compartments. They are semi-clear from the outside, so i roughly have an idea if the accessory i'm looking for is in this box.

if you are interested, they are available at spotlight, i use them to store my x-stitch stuffs too. they are around A4 size or smaller. i will avoid keeping my earrings especially, in bags of any sort, cos they bend easily

a little tip here: sometimes, i leave a few grains of rice in the box (an old matchbox trick), as they have ability to suck moisture. i don't know how useful it is, but i just do it for fun, heh!

i keep my earrings on an earring holder...it's like a mesh-like tingy on a stand...chokers in a box!

Cozy MegaStar Array

Originally posted by cosmopolitan
    i like to organise my accessories with plastic boxes that comes with many little compartments. They are semi-clear from the outside, so i roughly have an idea if the accessory i'm looking for is in this box.
    i think i have that box lying around somewhere too!

not too much of an accessories person. i used to hang my necklaces up but i didn't wear them and they all tarnished. had to throw them all away. earrings go into a small box or get thrown away if they look yucky! (no big problem as most of them are easily replaced )

expensive stuff go with my mum

i don't have many accessories, but the interior designer made 2 drawers in my wardrobe which had several little squarish compartments in them so i put what i have in there! pretty good for somebody with lots of accessories, but i hardly use the drawers 'cos i dont have many!

Originally posted by gracegan
    i keep my earrings on an earring holder...it's like a mesh-like tingy on a stand...chokers in a box!
    I tried putting my earrings on the mesh thingy but the exposure to air tarnished my silver earrings badly.

Cozy Rookie Array

I have all these plastic boxes all over my room that I keep my accessories. I really need to organize my stuff better. I can never find anything!

i have mine in boxes all over the place. i hardly wear them now though. only ones i wear regularly are 2 pairs of diamond earrings and 2 diamond rings and these go on a little 'cup' on my table for easy access.

more expensive stuff not suitable for daily wear is in the safe with my mum.

Page 1 of 23 1231121 ... LastLast