Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Hi Reitrac,

Heres's the contact. Her name is Reena. HP:91124488. Their price are quite reasonable, I set the pendant for in 18k for $100. Give her a call before going down. If the craftman is around, you should be able to get it back in 30mins.

If you are thinking of buying a real one from her, it's really cheaper than buying at the store.

Cozy Rookie Array

I went to the website but I don't see any products at all... Would you please advise me??

Cozy Rookie Array

Thank you, debbieflower

Cozy Rookie Array

Great review debbieflower!

But if you only have 1 choice for a ring, which of those that you've reviewed, would you buy from ? TIA

Cozy Star Array

Quote Originally Posted by blackballetshoes View Post
    she said sometimes the diamonds will lose the shine, but its normal as normal diamonds also will not be sprakly afetr some time.
    actually real diamonds don't ever lose their shine. they only seem less sparkly over time due to improper or no cleaning.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by pennyliau View Post
    Great review debbieflower!

But if you only have 1 choice for a ring, which of those that you've reviewed, would you buy from ? TIA
    I would choose Diamondlite for various reasons

1) it's in palladium, it's resistant to tarnish then norm sliver and even 18k.
    2) The price is not ridiculous
    3) The setting is beautiful

Above all else, even if the diamond loose it's shine I wouldn't be having an heartache. Like the GM ones that I set in 18k, they are like so ugly now...I wouldn't want to wear them out anymore. White elephant.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi blackballtshoes! I've managed to meet up with rep fr solitaire inc
    Am getting a .7ct ring from them but not ready. Agree with u that their diamonds are beautiful and look very much like real.

Will update again when i rec my item!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by debbieflower View Post
    I would choose Diamondlite for various reasons

1) it's in palladium, it's resistant to tarnish then norm sliver and even 18k.
    2) The price is not ridiculous
    3) The setting is beautiful

Above all else, even if the diamond loose it's shine I wouldn't be having an heartache. Like the GM ones that I set in 18k, they are like so ugly now...I wouldn't want to wear them out anymore. White elephant.
    this info is really something I could use! May I know where can I find Diamondite?

Do they have booths in shopping malls? thanks!

Cozy Rookie Array

You can find Diamondlite at Takashimaya 1st floor. It's just a counter next to Chomel. Currently they are having a 25% sale for GSS, certain 9k settings at going at 50%.

Let us know if u find a one!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by snowhitemcdull View Post
    Hi blackballtshoes! I've managed to meet up with rep fr solitaire inc
    Am getting a .7ct ring from them but not ready. Agree with u that their diamonds are beautiful and look very much like real.

Will update again when i rec my item!
    Hi snow white, how do you get in contact with solitaire inc.? I tried visiting their website but I don't see any of their products at all. =/ Can you advise me pls...?

Cozy Rookie Array

hi jasweet, you can contact nicholas at 9090 6077, he's the one who attended to me. He's a very friendly and helpful guy. He usually does meetups during wkdays evening and wkends. I met him thrice which are all during wkdays evenings as he has a full-time job. I just got my ring on Mon evening, it was beautiful! Thumbs up! The workmanship is very exquisite and it looks exactly like real (to me la haha). Never regret buying it! Forget bt visiting their website - too limited, must see their stuffs in person, u will love it!
    Let me know if u nd further information.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by snowhitemcdull View Post
    hi jasweet, you can contact nicholas at 9090 6077, he's the one who attended to me. He's a very friendly and helpful guy. He usually does meetups during wkdays evening and wkends. I met him thrice which are all during wkdays evenings as he has a full-time job. I just got my ring on Mon evening, it was beautiful! Thumbs up! The workmanship is very exquisite and it looks exactly like real (to me la haha). Never regret buying it! Forget bt visiting their website - too limited, must see their stuffs in person, u will love it!
    Let me know if u nd further information.
    Hey, can i find out how much did you pay for it? I'm keen to have a pair of nice earrings too.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi debbieflower, i paid $3** for my .7cts ring in white gold. The price varies according to carat size and price of gold. It can range between 380 - 420, depending on the market. Mine wasnt urgent, so nicholas waited till he has a bulk order and submitted my order together to the goldsmith. This is what i like as unlike retail shops, they can negotiate slightly according to gold price.

You may want to contact Nicholas and meetup with him. U can check for prices with him and have a look at his items. I may want to order a pair of earrings with him in months to come. Let me know if u manage to meet up with him and share with us your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by blackballetshoes View Post
    she said sometimes the diamonds will lose the shine, but its normal as normal diamonds also will not be sprakly afetr some time.....
    actually its wrong. Diamonds does lose the shine but thats because of the grease and dirts etc? Thus, have to wash it with those special liquid meant for diamonds and they will be back to the usual shine. I know because I have bought the liquid and it really helps to make the diamonds sparkle

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ahappycherry View Post
    I am just wondering if man-made diamonds are better than cubic zircona?

Anyways back to the topic....I always see Gordan Max and even with the spotlights, I really feel they look fake. Its the lack of inner shine from a diamond.
    just to quote, i went by one outlet today and there's different cut of the 'diamonds'. i saw the machine cut VS the man made and the man made is like real diamonds........ i put it next to my real diamond earrings n can hardly notice any differences!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast