Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bvlgari

Cozy Celeb Array

we were eyeing for the bzero1 rings too!! they look really good and i thought why not invest in something that we both like since it wil be for life. but my mum was saying it cost too much. my SO was really nice. he said if i really like it then we should get it. now we are just looking around first.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cherish01
    we were eyeing for the bzero1 rings too!! they look really good and i thought why not invest in something that we both like since it wil be for life. but my mum was saying it cost too much. my SO was really nice. he said if i really like it then we should get it. now we are just looking around first.
    Dear Cherish01, maybe you look around first then decide. To most of ladies, I think the wedding band is very important, which we will wear all the time. If I were you I would go with my heart. For me, I never tell my dearest mom how much my branded items cost, she has HBP, I don't want to give her more pressure, and I don't think she would ever agree with my shopholic style. But I really appreciate when she said my purchases are very nice. But recently she found my bzero1 bangle from past issues of ELLE mag which I left at kitchen, and she pointed to me (mom is brilliant), then I told her that's 18 carat gold only, her 24k bracelet is more expensive (what I mean is per gram basis). Then my SO giving me a sheepish smile. until now she still think my LV bags worth up to 2 to 3 hundrends, which is her max limit. And when I need to buy gift to her, I would just bring her to Lee Hwa and Poh Heng, where she enjoys. Will never bring her to LV, Tiffany or Bvlgari from where she would definately run out.

So think really carefully before you make decision, of course don't make mom unhappy, maybe try to talk to her before your purchase?

Cozy Celeb Array

thanks for the advice. i kept the prices of my branded items from my mum too. she will probe but me and SO will just make up a number. i can imagine if she knows the price. i will have hell for the next few days. haha. i'm still looking around for the bands. proposed ROM is mid next year so i'm not exactly in a hurry. but but but i really love the bzero1!!!!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cherish01
    thanks for the advice. i kept the prices of my branded items from my mum too. she will probe but me and SO will just make up a number. i can imagine if she knows the price. i will have hell for the next few days. haha. i'm still looking around for the bands. proposed ROM is mid next year so i'm not exactly in a hurry. but but but i really love the bzero1!!!!!
    have you gone through the Tiffany thread as well? some where at the last few pages some cotters discussing about the wedding bands also. there's one from Tiffany Atlas collection is very nice in my opinion. Some also suggested Cartier. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to shop around. Don't forget to post your wedding band when you finally found it.

Cozy Celeb Array

hey pink, thanks alot for that! sure thing. i will take my time to look around and i read through Tiff & Co thread as well. interesting but the prices keep increasing. haha.

Cozy Star Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples
    Is it any of these?

Saw my BIL's gf wearing this last week. It's so beautiful. Apparently, a LE from Valentine's Day collection.

That's right, Queenie. I checked the boutiques the day after I posted the pics. My heart broke when they said it's sold out. Wish I had seen it earlier and considering that the price is very reasonable too.

Cozy Star Array

Ya? Dimples, how much is it? *curious*

Think it's something like $1.8k or $2.2k. Memory leak.

Cozy Star Array

I see. That's pretty decent. Just too bad that it's LE.

Cozy Rookie Array

I love the Cicladi collection! Tried on the white gold ring. Its about 2k++ IRC. Was even more tempted when I saw it advertising on The Straits Times Fromt Page few days back.

Cozy Star Array

Yeah it's so pretty right, Esabelle? I was sold when I tried it last week. Hinted to my SO that my birthday is coming. Muahahaha.

Queenie: you mentioned that you bought your wedding rings at $6k? Does it say Bvlgari anywhere on the ring or is just plain white gold?How much will it be out on the streets in say Lee Hwa or Sookee (just approx price)?

Cozy Star Array

Hi madeofdreams,

It was karmadearie who said that. We got our pair of bzero1 rings (without diamonds) for less than $3k. IIRC, it was $1200 per ring. It was very long time ago hence that price. Hubby was the one who foot the bill so I can't really recall. We never checked out other jewellers except Cartier so I can't comment on that.

Cozy Celeb Array

madeofdreams, the bzero1 rings has a nice sleeek bvlgari stated on the top part of it. you should check out their website. they have nice pictures of it. the 4k is for the ladies and the men should be about 1k?

queenie, you paid 1.2k for each bzero1? i went to town to check some time back it was 1k. i thought designer prices won't drop? hmmmm. me and SO went to cartier to check out too but i much prefer the bzero1. and my SO was commenting on seldom see women wearing so much diamonds on their wedding band. :roll:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast