Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Osim uKimono

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Osim uKimono

Helloo.. has anyone tried out the new Osim uKimono?

I went to the causeway point branch and realised they have this new product... Went to try it out, was quite good. Thinking of whether to buy it or not..

Cozy Rookie Array

my mom's old OTO trimax broke down yesterday, so i went to both OTO and OSIM to check on their slim belts.

i must say i was very impressed with OSIM's uKimono at S$328.
    OTO's Trimax TX-908 (only vibrates) was S$238 (if i didnt remember wrongly, it was in the 2-range) and comes with a free gift that is a handheld device (i think) that targets cellutlite.

advantages of uKimono over Trimax:
    1. it has kneading action (that felt damn good), which u can select to just virbrate, knead or both at the same time
    2. the casing was "cloth" instead of the leather that will also flake off like i had encountered in Trimax
    3. there are 4 auto selection for, tummy, butt, thighs and lumbar

ps. the service at OSIM was so much better too!
    pps. i had a backache and laid on the uKimono, and the backache totally eased (even though this wasnt one of the features they advertised).

Cozy Rookie Array

This past weekend I went to try it out..

Was surprised that the uKimono felt really good! I could really feel the strong kneading.. The sales person told me to use it on a daily basis.. on the tummy, butt and thighs.

The price quite reasonable for me.. Could share it with my mum haha I will probably go and get it soon..

I think a good thing I like about osim is that their sales persons don't push sell their products to you. Was impressed by their services and product knowledge too!

Will update u fellow cotters here after I get it!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sallyluvv View Post
    This past weekend I went to try it out..

Was surprised that the uKimono felt really good! I could really feel the strong kneading.. The sales person told me to use it on a daily basis.. on the tummy, butt and thighs.

The price quite reasonable for me.. Could share it with my mum haha I will probably go and get it soon..

I think a good thing I like about osim is that their sales persons don't push sell their products to you. Was impressed by their services and product knowledge too!

Will update u fellow cotters here after I get it!
    Yes! I just gotten my ukimono last night after trying it for the first time at the store. I've been a loyal osim customer for awhile now and I must say that this new product is good! I have always prefer osim rather than oto and ogawa. hee hee..

Yeah the salesman also told me to use it on the tummy butt and thighs. He told me to measure the before and after for the three areas to see the difference.. Hehe must use it everyday now to see the difference..

Was asking the salesman the difference between ukimono and uzap.. He told me that ukimono has double osimotion and it has a stronger kneading force than uzap.. I guess I must use it religously to see the difference in the 3 areas hehe..cannot be lazy

Will update more to you all again about it!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Just to share with u guys...I just bought it yesterday! Thank goodness the price is reasonable.. at $328. Got 3 colours to choose from.. purple, red and orange.. haha took the red one cause I prefer red..

Was given the free ukimono diary from osim. The staff helped me to measure my tummy butt and thighs on the spot and told me to do a second measurement after 2 months. They said that the customer that loses the most inches will win a mystery gift from them... hahah...

The uKimono is easy to use with the remote control. When using, need to breathe in and tuck in your stomach for max effect.. I must admit that it is good.. Though of course need to wait 2 months or so for the results to show I will try to use it everyday haha.. to make my money worth it!

Cozy Rookie Array

Great news for all cotters who are S.H.E fans! S.H.E would be coming to town on the 6th and 7th Nov!!! Can't miss it!

They would be at ION Orchard on the 6th Nov at 4:30pm for press conference and would also be at Causeway Point on 7th Nov at 2pm for performance and autograph session! Cant wait to see the 3 of them! Also hope to see their appearance at Singapore Hit Awards!!!

Remember to get the osim ukimono diary and the new S.H.E. book for them to sign their autograph on... Only these are accepted for their signing!!
    Last edited by annann88; 29-10-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by annann88 View Post
    Great news for all cotters who are S.H.E fans! S.H.E would be coming to town on the 6th and 7th Nov!!! Can't miss it!

They would be at ION Orchard on the 6th Nov at 4:30pm for press conference and would also be at Causeway Point on 7th Nov at 2pm for performance and autograph session! Cant wait to see the 3 of them! Also hope to see their appearance at Singapore Hit Awards!!!
    Yes I've got the free uKimono diary from the purchase of uKimono that S.H.E could sign on... Luckily gotten ukimono at the right time! I also bought the S.H.E new book for them to sign... Can't wait to see them too!

Cozy Rookie Array

Wow the reviews about ukimono is pretty good here? My aunt used uzap previously and she managed to slim down a little.. And now she has gotten the ukimono, the upgraded version of uzap..

Tested it out yesterday and was not bad... I used it as a back massager also and was also good... My aunt gotten the free diary from the purchase too.. Could use it for the S.H.E autograph session on next sat

Cozy Rookie Array

Hey all, I've gotten the ukimono already. Price at $328, still ok for me la cause I shared it with my mum. The sales lady told me to target the 3 parts: tummy butt and thighs...Hope to slim down in those areas in time to come

The ukimono works well so far and she told me it can also help on the blood circulation and digestive system. Haha hope it will help on my constipation issues too

I think it works well as a back massager too. My mum used it as a back massager and she complimented that it was good. The sales lady told me to see the difference after 2months of using the ukimono. I guess must use it everyday and don't leave it in the store room haha. The machine itself may be a bit heavy for some.. But I think it's still pretty okay for me

Hope this information helps. I would be using and monitoring it for these two months. So I will update here more to tell u all if it works or not!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hmm looks like everyone has positive things to say about the ukimono. After reading here, I went to try it on at the osim branch last night. Was good, and I agree that for some users it may be pretty heavy. Would be better if I sit down instead.. But the sales person was telling me that the belt needs the weight in order for the machine to be able to cling on the body well. But I think the weight of it isn't much of a problem, as I soon gotten used of it just in a few minutes of testing it in the store.

I was previously thinking of getting the Trimax 908 from oto... But after testing out the osim's ukimono, I think i'm getting osim's one now. As ukimono is much newer and better than the trimax 908 and most importantly cheaper!

And anyway, I'm also a supporter of s.h.e, so I would also get ukimono by friday to get the free diary for them to sign on at causeway pt autograpgh session..LOL.. Have you all seen the ad of s.h.e for osim? haha not bad.. I'm happy that they are finding famous overseas stars for their ads!

Cozy Rookie Array

Yes i agree with what all of you said. I'm not a frequent Osim user, partially because i'm just a teenager and cant afford such expensive stuffs but i've heard from my friends that uKimono is a great product and can help get rids of fats and to massage at the same time. It's just nice for someone as lazy as i am. Of cos i tried out at the branch and yes it is good!

Luckily my mum shared the cost with me. Bought a red one too (I feel that is the nicest colour out of the 3). I heard from the salesgirl that S$328 is only the introductory price. Price may go way up when the promotion comes to an end. So buy fast for those who want one.

Was super happy when i heard the salesgirl said that S.H.E is coming to town for uKimono. Now i've 2 books for them to sign on, so excited. Anyway, thanks for all the reviews here. (I look through all of the reviews here before i went to try for it)

Cozy Rookie Array

Been using ukimono for a few days already. And I must say so far still ok, not bad! I am trying to use it everyday at night while watching tv.. I like it as it is very portable and convenient, I can literal sit in front of the tv or my computer and use it at the same time. So no time is wasted while using it

So far its been good for my back also.. Cause it doubles as a back massager too... No complaints so far on it! It is really worth it and I will recommend it to any one who wants to slim down !

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi all, I am interested in the ukimono.. Been a osim fan for awhile already and I own the uzap previously. But I will be getting the ukimono now that it is the 'upgraded'
    version of uzap. haha..

My friend who just bought it told me to I try it out. And I must say that I can't complain that it is bad.. Cause it was really good! I will probably get it soon also.. It will definitely be on my shopping list!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by tanjessiestar View Post
    Hmm looks like everyone has positive things to say about the ukimono. After reading here, I went to try it on at the osim branch last night. Was good, and I agree that for some users it may be pretty heavy. Would be better if I sit down instead.. But the sales person was telling me that the belt needs the weight in order for the machine to be able to cling on the body well. But I think the weight of it isn't much of a problem, as I soon gotten used of it just in a few minutes of testing it in the store.

I was previously thinking of getting the Trimax 908 from oto... But after testing out the osim's ukimono, I think i'm getting osim's one now. As ukimono is much newer and better than the trimax 908 and most importantly cheaper!

And anyway, I'm also a supporter of s.h.e, so I would also get ukimono by friday to get the free diary for them to sign on at causeway pt autograpgh session..LOL.. Have you all seen the ad of s.h.e for osim? haha not bad.. I'm happy that they are finding famous overseas stars for their ads!
    Yeah I've seen the ad for osim with s.h.e too.. haha the 3 of them super cute! I heard they also having a press conference at ION on 6 nov at 4.30pm!!

Will be interested to go!!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hmm looks like the response is pretty good here for ukimono.. haha I also want to try it out after watching the commercial and reading the gd reviews here.. I hope it does work for me:0

I've been wanting to tone the tummy fats for awhile already, but don't really have the time to jog. Perhaps I can go try it out at west mall after work later, since there's such good reviews here hee.. Must slim down soon!!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast