Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default lasik at shinagawa

i m planning to do lasik at shinagawa
    any feedback?

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi there, personally, i heard a few things abt shinagawa but i dun wanna say... however i did mine at lasik surgery clinic at paragon.. im sure u heard of them. i liked them because when i did mine with dr yap, my bro and i have very good vision now.. we did our final review and we both had 6/6 with no degrees.. yay! well, my advice is rather than going for LASIK because of its price, go for somewhere with long withstanding reputation of docs, tech and yrs of operation. imagine doing lasik and then the place shuts down after that? scary!

Cozy Rookie Array

but reading from another forum, the one at paragon is has pretty negative feedback, like mass production and they use alot of pressure tactics and one gal in another popular forum even wrote that the machine broke down half way during the op.

Cozy Rookie Array

I've heard from friends that Shinagawa is indeed very popular in Japan. And its very safe to do it at Japan's Shinagawa.

But, the Shinagawa in Singapore, is sort of like a franchise. Meaning, the doctors flew over to Japan and train there under Shinagawa. Learning to use Shinagawa's equipment and such. Then after which, Shinagawa was set up in Singapore, as a franchise with our own local doctors.

So, are u willing to pay for the "BRAND" only, without the authentic surgeons who worked at Shinagawa in Japan?

You might want to take some time to read through the lasik thread. There's tons of info and reviews on lasik in Singapore.

Cozy Rookie Array

you can read more at this Lasik Singapore Guide. quite useful information in there