Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Eyelid Revisional Surgery at Oz Clinic Korea

I see that people in Singapore go to Korea for eyelid surgery so I wanted to describe my experience at Oz Clinic. Oz Clinic is a reputable clinic but mostly known for calf reduction surgery. I went there for asymmetry correction of 1 eye. The result didn't fix the asymmetry and even worse I developed some complications. The eyelid was made too deep and high so when I look upward it looks REALLY weird and even worse, when I look to my right, my vision is partially obstructed by the fold. Finally, some muscle was cut or affected because I have difficulty opening my eye now. I am really sad over all of this. Oz Clinic offered to do a revision but of course, I don't trust his skill anymore. I am planning another revision at maybe BK sometime next year. I've seen the pictures on the BK thread and his work seems good. I don't trust much of what plastic surgeons claim to do especially in Korea. My parents know people in Korea that are close friends with plastic surgeons and they claim to be able to do anything and Photoshop pictures. Hopefully, BK is as good as his reputation.
    Last edited by petals; 02-09-2008 at 07:24 AM.

Cozy Rookie Array

when did you have the surgery?because the lids will take time to heal and the lid will lower~if you're unhappy abt it.i'm very sure dr park will re-do it for you FOC

Cozy Rookie Array

It's been 1 year and 3 months since the revision. I am going to wait till next year for it to completely heal. Park did offer to do a revision but I DON'T trust his skill anymore! If he messes up a "simple" revision, I doubt he is capable of a complicated one. I consulted with BK but Kim seems to think he possesses divine skills. I don't trust that sort of over-confidence. So, I'm also looking into American doctors.

Cozy Rookie Array

try japanese doctors?are you asian?because i believe only asian doctors can handle asian eyelids well.

Cozy Rookie Array

I am only comfortable going to doctors that I can communicate effectively with and that's Korean and English. Thanks though.

Cozy Rookie Array

Don't worry yourself over revising the double eye-lid surgery. Gather all the information you can. Study. And then you will be well-informed to make wise choices.

You need a very good surgeon to revise your eyelids because of the damage that has been done to your eye area muscles. I am sure your case is not uncommon. There must be surgeons who have encountered many of such situations and are skilled in doing a fine rescue work. You have to go for this kind.

Find out if Dr. Kim has an extensive record of dealing with patients who have similar problems with you. There has to be proof.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi petal i'm wondering if your eye is ok now and if you got it fixed now?

Cozy Rookie Array

No. In December of this year I am fixing 1 part of the mess that Park at Oz created. Then plan to go next spring or summer to fix part 2. I can't do it all at once because of the shock factor. Park does whatever he wants to your eyes and he doesn't ask you permission and he doesn't tell you that he's planning to do it. Unfortunately in Korea, there is limited malpractice. He makes suggestions on surgical procedures that are not necessary and certainly do not enhance your features to earn a measly $1,000. If you're considering him, best of luck to you.

Cozy Rookie Array

This is my experience in BK clinic, korea.
    I had my revisional eyelid surgery in BK last summer by Dr. Kim.
    Just like petals, I also felt that he is over-confident, but now,
    I can understand why he was quiet over-confident.
    My revisional eyelid surgery was really successful, so I got the eyelid
    that i wanted with very affordable price.

How much did you guys paid for it?

Cozy Rookie Array

Default hi there

HI there, im new to this forum but ive got the same problem.

I had double eyelid surgery last year and it was done badly by an indonesian surgeon and now my eyes has very obvious unsymmetry and i wanted a revisional surgery in korea badly after hearing raves.

Anyone heard of Dr Kwan from Teuimps ? Heard he is very good at eyes?

Please help and im looking for travelling buddies to korea departing next year!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by chamcham View Post
    HI there, im new to this forum but ive got the same problem.

I had double eyelid surgery last year and it was done badly by an indonesian surgeon and now my eyes has very obvious unsymmetry and i wanted a revisional surgery in korea badly after hearing raves.

Anyone heard of Dr Kwan from Teuimps ? Heard he is very good at eyes?

Please help and im looking for travelling buddies to korea departing next year!
    cham i think i met you on singexpats forum before. haha!

anyone can recommend between Banobagi and Oz Clinic? am unsure of which to go for my eyes!

thanks!