email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Amberine Slimming Pills- Miracle pill?

Hey, has anyone tried Amberine slimming pills from SNE marketing?
    I read from other forum, girls are raving about it.

It's like a miracle pill- sure lose serveral kgs in like less than 3 months!
    I'm so tempted to try but I hope to know more

Just bought the glow-raspberry pill from guardian last Friday..

Cozy Rookie Array

Default African Mango & Rasberry Ketones

Quote Originally Posted by DuchessFave View Post
    Hi gals,

Anyone tried this product before? called Glow Raspberry and I saw it on guardian and unity stores and wondering if it works.

It contains fruity ingredients like raspberry acai, african mango which I went to research on and said that it helps.

Anyone tried it?

it's on this site: glow-raspberry.com Glow Raspberry Ketones: No. 1 USA best slimming pill now in Singapore!
    They don't work according to some reviews fr GNC USA website. And if u read further, those African Mango supplements that work contains Hoodia, which is banned in SG and not included in local African Mango and Rasberry Ketones supplements

Yeah! Bought it last week as I read it online that it's a very safe product.

I dont crave for snacks anymore & surprisingly, dont feel tired. More energetic in fact..

Totally love the raspberry smell! Definitely another plus point for this slimming product

Quote Originally Posted by ecoli View Post
    They don't work according to some reviews fr GNC USA website. And if u read further, those African Mango supplements that work contains Hoodia, which is banned in SG and not included in local African Mango and Rasberry Ketones supplements
    i agree. best way to lose weight is naturally. diet and exercise!

Hi all,

I'm not an extremely overweight girl, but would be considered as "plump" and have always been trying to find ways to trim off the fats.

I know exercise is one of the good ways, but honestly, it's not easy and result is not guaranteed.

I've tried some diet supplement before. But they are of powder kind/drink kind which don't really work for me. Those serve as a meal replacement which I don't really like.

About the Glow Raspberry.. I browsed through the website. Seems pretty tempting. I have also asked both Unity and Guardian pharmacist about the Hoodia and they assured me that that product does not contain it because our government bans it.

However, I really need to find out more before I make a purchase.. Or is there any other new product around?

Hi there,
    Just want to share with you my slimming experience.
    At the height of 156cm, my weight was 62kg (way unhealthy and obese). Thanks to my friend who help me design a weight management programme, i managed to lose 5kg in one month, improve constipation and increase energy level. All these are achieved without the need to exercise or starvation. Unlike some slimming pills which are unhealthy and only target on losing body weight which will not be sustainable in the long run, this programme targets to lose body fats rather than body weight so that your weight will be sustainable in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleFu View Post
    Hi all,

I'm not an extremely overweight girl, but would be considered as "plump" and have always been trying to find ways to trim off the fats.

I know exercise is one of the good ways, but honestly, it's not easy and result is not guaranteed.

I've tried some diet supplement before. But they are of powder kind/drink kind which don't really work for me. Those serve as a meal replacement which I don't really like.

About the Glow Raspberry.. I browsed through the website. Seems pretty tempting. I have also asked both Unity and Guardian pharmacist about the Hoodia and they assured me that that product does not contain it because our government bans it.

However, I really need to find out more before I make a purchase.. Or is there any other new product around?

Hi DanielleFu,

I agree with Daise_dance about the raspberry smell..

I have been taking GLOW for about a month already. My weight has gone down from 57.3kg to 52.5kg!
    I am really happy to see this result. Will continue with it till I successfully reach my ideal weight of 48-49kg.

Its capsules, and not a meal replacement. So u can try it.

Hope it works for you too!

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Glow

Hi DuchessFave,

May i check did you also do any exercies or cut down on your good intake when you were taking Glow Raspberry or you didnt?

I bought a bottle of Glow sometime ago but alas i did not manage to take it continuously cos i was not well during a period (not due to the pills) so i stopped taking the pills since i was on medication.

Let me know cos if it is the Glow that works n not because of your reduced food intake, im keen to perhaps buy another bottle again to try

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DuchessFave View Post
    Hi DanielleFu,

I agree with Daise_dance about the raspberry smell..

I have been taking GLOW for about a month already. My weight has gone down from 57.3kg to 52.5kg!
    I am really happy to see this result. Will continue with it till I successfully reach my ideal weight of 48-49kg.

Its capsules, and not a meal replacement. So u can try it.

Hope it works for you too!

Proactol Slimming Pills - proactol.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma1689 View Post
    Proactol Slimming Pills - proactol.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    Hi, it has been a while since you take proactol right? Can share how much you have lost over what period and if there is any side effects?
    Thanks!