Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 368 of 444 FirstFirst ... 348358366367368369370378388 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6651

Quote Originally Posted by XuelinWu View Post
    I wish I knew how to navigate Chungdam U's website because the english is not available. I tried clicking the before and afters but it seems i have to type in something.
    bleh...
    but omg.. the people there look so ulzzang. This clinic is definitely on my list but i wish there were people here who did it so i know what it is like.
    Hi, you can just look at the picture of their naver.
    I don't know about this clinic much, but a lot of semi-famous ulzzang went there to had their ps done.
    Like Kwon Su Jeong

Name:  Yg2no.jpg
Views: 22353
Size:  24.1 KB
    Name:  VFTll.jpg
Views: 11282
Size:  28.9 KB

Someone from PurseForum wrote them an email and this is their answer

Hi, Jennifer.,
    This is ChungdamU plastic surgery.
    Thank you for sending an e-mail and your keen interest to our clinic.
    Before responding to your questions, we have to say this consultation cannot be final and it can be changed when we actually meet. Because I have limited information about you .
    But we tried our best to give you the right information.

1) For your first question, we also think nasal bone surgery (corrective rhinoplasty) is needed for your nose. This includes hump resection, reduction of nasal bone width, tip-plasty, and silicone implant insertion. These procedure require general anesthesia, and it will take a longer recovery time ( 2~3weeks of taping period, 2 months of complete healing) than simple rhinoplasty.
    If you are reluctant to do these procedure and recovery time, there is another option which is silicone implant augementation, tip-plasty using ear cartilage, and maybe some rasping at your hump. These are more simple way to improve your nose and it will take shorter time to recovery.

2) And cost of corrective rhinoplasty is, and cost of rhinoplasty and tip-plasty
    (As you mention above price could be change based on your actual nose condition)
    Corrective rhinoplasty - 5,500,000~6,500,000 won (korean dollar)
    Silicone implant augementation, tip-plasty - 3,800,000~4,500,000 won

3) We prefer silicone implant than Gore-Tex implant because it looks more natural and easy to shaping. And we use specific silicone implant called Silitex®. It has many different types with different shape and height so we can create best result to our patients with all kinds of different problems.

4) Yes, We do the chin reduction surgery. But we are not quite sure that you need genioplasty, so we have to discuss when we actually meet.

5) Regarding on your lips, we recommend a lip augmentation using filler (Restylene® or Alkamid®) which increases your upper lip volume and makes your philtrum looks shorter. And price of this procedure is approximately 2,000,000~ 3,000,000 won

6) Yes, We do fat grafting for forehead, temples, chin, cheeks, etc,,.. And price of these procedure is 3,000,000 won

7) Yes, we have pick up service

Stich will be removed in 7 days and you need one more dressing before that.

9) We usually use short term IV sedation. But some surgical procedures like corrective rhinoplasty, orthognatic surgery need general anesthesia.

Once again thank you for your mail, and we really hope to see you in our clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by etig11 View Post
    Do they speak English? Can they do high creases for eyes?
    Yes, they speak English. Am not sure about high crease but they did a lot of beautiful double eyelid ps for their clients.

http://www.dryang.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=55865

By the way, their email is chungdamu@gmail.com
    Last edited by PomPom1; 29-05-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by PomPom1 View Post
    Yes, they speak English. Am not sure about high crease but they did a lot of beautiful double eyelid ps for their clients.

Before & After - 매몰법

By the way, their email is chungdamu@gmail.com

IMO, their before and afters are not quite tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by aseel123 View Post
    IMO, their before and afters are not quite tempting.
    :D what do you think about this clinic?

the girl looks pretty.
    Here eyes look huge though OwO
    and did she get mouth surgery cause there are these thingys on the side of her mouth

and also, i saw that they used wires for noses, wouldnt the wires and screws cause you to get interrogated by the security?
    Cause that would be awkward if that happened.
    Last edited by XuelinWu; 30-05-2012 at 11:13 AM.

[post deleted because I'm making a new account]
    Last edited by lilac_wine; 31-05-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Hi Cotters

I'll be going to Seoul mid june (in about 2 weeks!!) for mandible, zygoma and nasal contouring! It feels surreal posting this up on a forum. I'm leaning towards going to OZ clinic as Dr. Park has been very detailed and prompt with his replies, he also seems to understand my concerns completely. I also haven't seen one bad comment on OZ as yet, please let me know if anyone has had any bad experiences just so I know what to look out for? One thing I realised from reading through almost 200 pages of this forum ( I kinda gave up at around 100 and skipped to the end bits) is that OZ clinic is probably lacking in technological advancement as compared with all these newer clinics like Banobagi. I'm alittle worried about this aspect. So I may choose to go for a direct consultation with OZ and either ID hospital or Banobagi before making my final decision when I reach Seoul. Will there be any others going for surgery around this period? Perhaps we can lend each other some moral support and meet up for abit?
    I'm kinda nervous yet excited and I can't stop reading and researching.

[repeat post deleted]

Seoul in june

Quote Originally Posted by poppopp View Post
    hi beautiful people

i've been lurking on this forum for quite some time, will be going to consult with Regen, ID and Small Face the beginning of summer for mandible + zygoma reduc. i have a GI-NORMOUS square jaw but im trying hard to resist doing V-line because i can live with my chin. PLEASE PM ME if you're also going around the same time so we can buddy together and share rooming (and possibly food) expenses! let's take care of each other, goodness knows we'll need a lot of TLC <3
    Hey Pop!

I'll be in seoul mid june! I'm consulting with OZ and maybe ID or Banobagi. I feel like they can give me a natural result like im hoping for. Just curious why have you decided on Regen and Small Face? I'm still considering other clinics too at this stage. Maybe we can buddy up

i don't even know
    Last edited by lavenderwine; 31-05-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Dear BestofMe

I wanna share my experience of cheekbone reduction. I did my surgery with Dr. Seo at Grand. The reason why I chose Grand is because of their special cheekbone reduction by 3D rotation. Apprently, this surgery was invented by Grand. Normally, the cheekbones are protruding towards the sides. They move the cheeckbone from the side to the front by 3D rotation. In this way, there is more volume on the front so there is no need for fat graft or implant to give more volume on the front cheek bones and the face looks smaller because the sides no longer have protrusion. I had so much volume on the sides but not so much on the front before. Also, Grand has 4 different centers and one of the centers are only for facial contouring. It seemed quite professional to me as one center is just specialized for facial contouring only.

I am at the 4 months of po-op now. Swelling and bruises are all gone. I used to look quite strong because of huge cheekbones but now I look much softer and younger now. My friends and family think the same.

The surgery took about 2.5 hours. It was quite painful after the surgery. Grand gave me free medications and said medications include pain killers as well. After the meal, I took the medicine and the pain decreased a lot. I had some overall swelling on my face but it wasn't severe. I felt like I got more swollen in the evening than in the morning. The nurse told me that pumpkin juice will help to reduce the pain. So I bought it at a pharmacy nearby the clinic. The pumpkin juice really helped to reduce the swelling. Everyday the swelling subsided little by little. The excessive swelling was gone in 10 days. On the 10th day of po-op, I removed stitches inside of mouth and fixation pin behind the temple area. After the removal, it was much easier to eat and more comfortable because the stitches inside of mouth were quite irritating. After the 10th day post-surgery treatment, I went for another check-up on 1month po-op. Dr. Seo said everything went well and i was recovering well.

In conclusion, I am very happy with my surgery with Grand. Dr. Seo was very professional and friendly. Also, the translator Ms. An was very helpful. She was always with me during the whole process.
    Last edited by Jenniferrr; 31-05-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderwine View Post
    "54. Face-line (Apgujeong) - plenty big victim, a man for all that you can not Post Your facial surgery, facial deformities mandeum gwonhaeseo. Especially famous for making hapjukyi side effects, never! Do not tell. That the shock and became unconditional. Really expensive surgery. Not reoperation"

It's a loose translation from a non-native speaker, and the original post was from Naver.

To translate it a little more accurately, the person is warning others not to go to Face-Line Clinic because there are plenty victims, who aren't able to share their stories of surgery-gone-awry. 'Mandeum gwonhaeseo' does not make sense and, really, doesn't mean anything in Korean.

The poster is also saying that Face-Line is notorious for their jaw surgeries, in which they frequently make the mistake of moving the lower jaw bone in such a way that it looks like your lower jaw is attached to your neck. That's not good, by the way. A 'hapjukyi' or '합죽이' is Korean slang for a person who looks toothless because their lower jaw is so regressed due to a bad surgeon. It's very undesirable, and from what I hear, very hard to fix. A lot of the local Koreans share the common fear that their jaw will become like that during surgery, not because it'll happen to them but because it's that bad.

So, you shouldn't ever go to a surgeon who makes that mistake--one they make because incompetent/inexperienced. There are plenty of excellent clinics in Seoul that can make your face look just as nice--if not nicer--as Face-Line. I would be careful because even though Face-Line has a few successful cases, it doesn't mean that the majority are successes as well. I just don't think you should take that gamble with your face to find out if you'll be one of the fortunate ones or someone who ends up having less-than-desirable results.

I could translate it even more, but the original post on Naver was deleted by the poster.

Speaking of Naver, I actually have an Naver account--my parents are Korean, which is why I have one--so I'm going to start researching which clinics are actually worth going to, according to the locals there. I'll let you guys know as well ^^

I'm getting reconstructive surgery done in Korea either this fall or this winter. You [not specifying anyone] should try not to get surgery done in the summer because you're more prone to infection and scarring then. Scarring because it's incredibly hot in the summertime - trust me, I've been there enough times - and when you get water/sweat in the surgical stitches, it's really easy for it to scar. A good friend of mine who lives in Seoul and one of my family members who have undergone surgery told me this. Also, that's the reason why a lot of Koreans undergo surgery in the fall or wintertime, though spring is fine as well.

I'll be staying in Gangnam-gu. Not in a hotel, though, as I have family that lives there. Also, I'm fluent in Korean, so I won't be hiring a translator. But I am having my aunt and grandmother accompany me because they're excellent at haggling prices, and also, there might be a few words that I'm not familiar with that they are familiar with, just because they've lived in Seoul their whole lives and I haven't.

The reason I decided to post on here is because for the last few months, I've been visiting this forum, just to decide whether or not I should actually undergo surgery. You all have been immensely helpful in helping me make my decision, so I figured that I could also give you some (hopefully) useful advice as well.

By the way, this is a little off-topic, but I have a friend who has a friend whose relative is the surgeon for some of the members of SNSD/Girls' Generation. He can't remember what the surgeon's name is though, but he's trying to see if he can find it out!
    woah SNSD ! I couldn't decide if they have had any surgery done because part of me is still dubious bout it. so it seems like they really did? i must say then, the results look really natural. could it have been Dream? cause i saw snsd pictures on the website haha.

i read somewhere that its better for us foreigners to go off peak because the surgeon will be less tired. but off peak means warmer weathers, so im not too sure either.

btw i have a naver account too and i've been browsing cafes. i realized though many of the people don't state where they got their surgery done. am i missing something?

oh and what went wrong with your primary surgery that you'd like to revise?

I will be in Korea June 9th and I have already booked my ticket, so for the two who will be in korea mid june, feel free to msg hope we can meet up

Cozy Rookie Array

lavenderwine & jenniferrr

thanks for sharing info!

Cozy Rookie Array

Thanks for your informative post, lavenderwine. I'm sure we'd all be really appreciative of you sharing the information you find that most of us foreigners don't have access to.

I saw that list of blacklisted clinics. The reason I guess I didn't cherish it is because it's a pretty extensive list, naming if I remember a number of famous clinics? And while her comments are valuable to keep in mind (although I found some of them slightly trivial and sensationalist), and while it'd be probably safer to stick with clinics not on that list, I just think it's reasonable to understand that every clinic will have its dissatisfied patients, especially the more popular ones, just because of the sheer numbers. Maybe clinics not on that list are also bad and she just didn't know about them, or that list is not up-to-date. That's why I was taking it with a grain of salt, even though most of the clinics I'm consulting are not on her list. But I do agree, her comments about Face-Line stand out compared to some of the rest of her list.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-08-2013, 01:29 AM