Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 336 of 444 FirstFirst ... 316326334335336337338346356 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 6651
    Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaGl View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, i am planning to have two jaw and v-line surgery in Korea very soon but i cannot seem to choose between ID hospital and Small face clinic, has anyone had the same kind of surgery and can the really reduce your face as much as the claim?I am leaning towards id hospital a bit as the seem to have more before and after pictures for this type of surgery but i wanna give small face clinic a chance since the require less time for me to stay in Seoul after surgery.I would be really gratefull of anyone could share some information

Greetings Sophia
    IMO, ID Clinic is extremely famous for their facial contouring and i read somewhere that they were the first to start the reduction of cheekbones and jaw bone! please go visit dr park sang hoon~he is really good! bring zoe along if you cannot speak korean, she can help with the prices too

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sparklebuns View Post
    Do you have to pay tax at any clinic that charges you in USD? Or do only certain ones charge tax? If a clinic quotes you a price in USD, do you also have the option to pay in KRW to avoid the tax?
    I'm not sure about that, but IMO i wouldn't go to a clinic that charges USD, because basically these clinics cater to only foreigners.
    and it started making me think, if they are so good and famous, korean business would be enough for them. why need international patients. (just my 2 cents worth)

stick to a clinic who does more koreans than foreigners, koreans like us, are extremely internet savy hence words get around on the internet very fast. if the clinic is good, it would be flooded with koreans

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by wannabepretty View Post
    fat graft doesn't last...don't waste your money undergoing that procedure (trust me).
    silicon is good, just make sure you tell the surgeon you do not want a round forehead, actually IMO have you seen the works of banobagi? you can bring their pictures and tell the surgeon you want something like that..it really helps even the face proportion....
    you should go see their website they will show you how the incision will look like, basically from pre-op to post-op...really good information there!
    I was scared to do silicone because I've only seen Dawn Yang's and it looks bad. Is it just because she got an implant that's too big? Are smaller implants usually invisible? Is it common for them to shift or become infected? Do they usually last a lifetime?

I looked at the website and I didn't see a lot mentioning what the forehead surgery is like. I just saw some brief info. Can you post a link please? Thank you!
    Last edited by sparklebuns; 15-02-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaGl View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, i am planning to have two jaw and v-line surgery in Korea very soon but i cannot seem to choose between ID hospital and Small face clinic, has anyone had the same kind of surgery and can the really reduce your face as much as the claim?I am leaning towards id hospital a bit as the seem to have more before and after pictures for this type of surgery but i wanna give small face clinic a chance since the require less time for me to stay in Seoul after surgery.I would be really gratefull of anyone could share some information

Greetings Sophia
    Sophia,
    When are you thinking of going to Seoul? I am considering two jaw surgery and v line as well. I'm a little wary because there's not much info on two jaw surgery and I'm not sure if it would be possible to get it together with v line / zygoma.

IMO, ID Clinic is extremely famous for their facial contouring and i read somewhere that they were the first to start the reduction of cheekbones and jaw bone! please go visit dr park sang hoon~he is really good! bring zoe along if you cannot speak korean, she can help with the prices too
    Thank you for your reply yes i am leaning towards ID hospital more since i think their before and after pictures are really impressive, i already contact Zoe and i hope i can work with here when i am going to Seoul.
    Jenmoon, i am think of going in march or april and as far as i have been told by id hospital it is no problem to perfom and vline at the same time

Cozy Rookie Array

I was scared to do silicone because I've only seen Dawn Yang's and it looks bad. Is it just because she got an implant that's too big? Are smaller implants usually invisible? Is it common for them to shift or become infected? Do they usually last a lifetime?

I looked at the website and I didn't see a lot mentioning what the forehead surgery is like. I just saw some brief info. Can you post a link please? Thank you!
    okay you gotta go compare photos > surgery reviews

somehow their website doesn't work with me giving you the link, you gotta hit on the tab. many of the girls on their website did forehead implants!, dawn yang altered hers for a eurasian look, you can let the doctor know you do not want a really round forehead

Cozy Rookie Array

okay you gotta go compare photos > surgery reviews

somehow their website doesn't work with me giving you the link, you gotta hit on the tab. many of the girls on their website did forehead implants!, dawn yang altered hers for a eurasian look, you can let the doctor know you do not want a really round forehead
    Thanks! I was looking in the wrong place!

Do you know anyone that got fat transfer to their forehead? I heard like half is permanent, so you just need to get the injections twice for it to be permanent. Is that not true?

Cozy Rookie Array

can i ask for people who have gotten surgery how much money did you bring and did you bring usd or convert to korean won?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by jenmoon View Post
    Sophia,
    When are you thinking of going to Seoul? I am considering two jaw surgery and v line as well. I'm a little wary because there's not much info on two jaw surgery and I'm not sure if it would be possible to get it together with v line / zygoma.
    2 Jaw surgery requires braces and is very invasive. I would suggest doing both surgeries separately with a lot of time spaced out between. The healing is immense with 2 jaw surgery because they are basically breaking apart your jaws and fixating them together.

Cozy Rookie Array

Thanks! I was looking in the wrong place!

Do you know anyone that got fat transfer to their forehead? I heard like half is permanent, so you just need to get the injections twice for it to be permanent. Is that not true?

fat graft doesn't last, dont waste your money

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Annie.Kee View Post
    2 Jaw surgery requires braces and is very invasive. I would suggest doing both surgeries separately with a lot of time spaced out between. The healing is immense with 2 jaw surgery because they are basically breaking apart your jaws and fixating them together.
    Thanks for the warning, Annie. Do you know anyone who's gotten it before? There's not much info that I can find on it and I'd appreciate it if you could share all that you know about the two jaw surgery procedure

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Smallface charge a 10% deposit before surgery?

Hi everyone,

Im new here. Ive been reading this thread for quite some while and have decided to go with smallface.
    I was told by them that i need to transfer a 10% deposit to their bank acct before they would arrange the date of airport pickup, surgery etc etc an be arranged. can anyone advise on this? Does every clinic in korea ask a 10% deposit from foreigners before they arrange the surgery for you?
    Last edited by dollykiss; 17-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello peeps..I really can't go through 300 pages of this forum, if anyone is really knowledgeable about this, please spare me 2 seconds? Which places are top in doing jaw reduction? I called up some places in korea already, it seems jaw reduction is about 4k USD, doing chin brings it up to 8.5k, so is mandible reduction and v line separate procedures?

and what is the best procedure(s) for getting a dramatically narrower lower face from the FRONT?

also if you did buccal fat removal, does it make a big difference? how much is buccal fat removal??

Cozy Rookie Array

Default small face

Dollykiss,
    I'm also interested in small face and they told me the same thing. However, I talked to cozygem who is another cotter who had her facial contouring surgeries with them and she said it's not necessary. Also, it's better to go to korea and consult with them first to see if you feel comfortable with the doctors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie.Kee View Post
    Yes i know and i dont have a problem with wearing braces for a couple of months to achieve the results that i want, why would you wanna split the surgeries up they are already working near the same area.Plus if you do 2 surgery it there is always more risk regarding anestehia, loss of nerve etc etc

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-08-2013, 01:29 AM