email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest

Default Famous TCM in Jurong East

Hi i heard there is a famous chinese doc in jurong east near imm. but i dun have the address. The place opens and 6.30am and already ppl are queuing outisde to see doc. Even if u call in the morning around 9 or 10am, its fully booked. Can anyone help?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by irenegg View Post
    Hi i heard there is a famous chinese doc in jurong east near imm. but i dun have the address. The place opens and 6.30am and already ppl are queuing outisde to see doc. Even if u call in the morning around 9 or 10am, its fully booked. Can anyone help?
    Hi,

It's not near IMM but in Jurong East St 21.She's famous in dealing with woman's proble.She opens at 7a.m and close at 4 p.m She only accept 100 patients per day.I hope this is the one you're looking for.All the best

Her details are as follow

Ying Chuan Chinese Medical Hall

Tan Lee kee
    Blk 202 Jurong East st 21

#01-117 Tel: 68975655

Ah ha thats the one. Thanks gal...

Cozy Rookie Array

Welcome irenegg

Cozy Rookie Array

Alo, i would like to "revive" this post again about this physician who is very good in treating fertility in Jurong East. If i am not mistaken, her name is Dr. Tan Lee Kee.

Cotters, I would like to check with you if you have seen her and conceived successfully through her medications? I am thinking of seeing her but wonders how good is she...

thanks,
    snow

Cozy Rookie Array

she is really famous and q is really long since very early of the day

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by snow1 View Post
    Alo, i would like to "revive" this post again about this physician who is very good in treating fertility in Jurong East. If i am not mistaken, her name is Dr. Tan Lee Kee.

Cotters, I would like to check with you if you have seen her and conceived successfully through her medications? I am thinking of seeing her but wonders how good is she...

thanks,
    snow
    My friend did,she has 2 kids now

Cozy Celeb Array

A few years ago, I went to her previously and she sent me to a gynea as she has 'detected' that my womb was "tilted".

As I was single then, she recommended this gynae who can perform scans of the womb by sending a scope into the anus instead of the vagina.

I was very suspicious as I have not heard any techonology that can perform such a scan!!

Instead of going to her recommended gynae, I went back to my own gynae for checks and everything was fine.

When I mentioned the purpose of the visit was because a lady TCM physician claimed that my womb was tilted, my gynae immediately pinpointed to her.

In fact, she was supporting 3 gynaes; often referring her clients to them for scans and blood tests etc....

Now I only remember 1 of the gynaes runs a clinic from katong, another in gleneagles, can't remember the third....

My gynae also told me the medical association is aware of her and her counterparts' symbiotic relationship but not taking action as it falls through the cracks.

Pls be reminded that I am sharing my experience here for reference with no prejudice.
    Last edited by alba; 09-04-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

i'll like to visit a tcm physician for some "inner body balance"... any good recommendations?