Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast

Thread: Liposuction

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by abbyred
    Dear all,

after reading what u all have shared and the concerns others have, i will like to share mine with u all.

I did my laserlipolysis ( if not wrong, same as vaser liposelection) on june 06 by a nice Dr. called Donald Ng. He is friendly, patient and cheerful (always can see his smile). The whole procedure i went thru with him is such a pleasant experience. I have decided to go back to him for another session on my butt.

I remember on the day when i stepped into his clinic for the laserlipolysis, i am very nervous and kept thinking of all the pain i have to go thru. When he started to give me the local anesthesia, it feels like a ant bite and that was the last pain i felt during the whole procedure. Although the long metal tube looks scary when it was poked into my thighs, no pain was felt.

The whole procedure took me 4 hours and about one ltrs of fats are sucked out of my thighs (sides) and my tummy. No stitches and painkillers are needed (for my case) and bleeding is very minimal.

For those who wants to go for such procedure i will suggest u to take at least one week leave to stay at home becoz' u will feel the treated parts aching ( not painful ) and very stiff. After the whole procedure, four consultations will be arranged for Dr. to check on my progress and my wounds. All the consultations are included in the bill and MOST IMPORTANTLY he only charged me $ 2250 per area. ( I paid $4500)

Cheers
    Abby
    Wow, Abby, this sounds like "online advertisement" by Dr. Donald Ng himself...keke

I consulted Dr. Martin Huang a couple of weeks back about liposuction and the various technologies now available such as laserlipo and vaser. He told me that laserlipo is not the same as vaser liposelection..

by the way, laserlipo is currently available in slimming salons in Malaysia as well, also very cheap.. Ringgit RM2000..per area + free wrap and + free cream.

Quote Originally Posted by saj
    hiya just to share

i've finally gone for the procedure... obviously with blood oozing from the incisions, i didn't have a good night sleep yesterday.. But still it is what i expect from the op, so still ok.

feel sore at the areas where the doctor suck out the fats.. and it's quite an ugly sight at the moment.... just patiently waiting for the bruises to clear.. going for a follow-up later...
    hi saj,

What are the areas that u did? Did u go to Amaris B?

Cozy Rookie Array

Default laserlipo

hi abby,

can u tell me where the clinic is?
    i tried to do a search for dr donald ng, but nothing came out
    does his clinic have a website?

saj

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_inc
    hi saj,

What are the areas that u did? Did u go to Amaris B?
    Hi sweetie, i didn't go to amaris b as i heard that its prices are increasing. I went to the one at Thomson Plaza. The doctor is very nice, and patient. Went for my 1st RF already. It is very painful as they need to press the RF tool onto my 'lipo-ed' areas, so you can imagine the pain as someone using a hard object to press onto your bruised areas. But it is said to allow the bruisings to clear faster. hehe.. things we do for beauty

Now my duty is to wait for the bruisings to clear , wait for the incisions to heal and wait for my appointment in 2 weeks time for the 2nd RF treatment . After that the doc will see where else she needs to do some more vaser on it as it seems that i have some more areas of fat to get rid off on my arms.

Cozy Celeb Array

SAJ How much does the doc charge you for the lipo of the underarms ? I'm interested as well , since I have flabby arms for years, can't seems to reduce the fats going to gym.

Cozy Celeb Array

SAJ How much does the doc charge you for the lipo of the underarms ? I'm interested as well , since I have flabby arms for years, can't seems to reduce the fats going to gym.

Cozy Celeb Array

I am confused.....which is the best method for liposuction? How come there is so much difference in price?

Where is this Dr Donald?

Anyway I thought they will make you goto sleep first before liposuction. I am very scared of pain!!!! Yikes!

One doc in Hougang reccommended me Laser Lipo, he promise that there'll not be any pain and can go back to work the very next day. Has anyone gone for it already? Any experience to share? TIA!

saj

Quote Originally Posted by VaLicious

hiya vali, the doc charges $4k as a package, and the area doesnt only covers the upper arms. She will do it for the flabs near the armpit area as well and maybe near the side, where the bra is.. She will see and tell you where she can do it for you within the package.

Currently my arms are feeling well, except the occasional tension i feel if i stress my arms too much. i am strating on dumbbells though..

saj

Quote Originally Posted by KatLing
    I am confused.....which is the best method for liposuction? How come there is so much difference in price?

Where is this Dr Donald?

Anyway I thought they will make you goto sleep first before liposuction. I am very scared of pain!!!! Yikes!

I think there is no overall best method. it is bestto consult your doctor first. what i heard is laser is better for those with lesser fats as vaser can suck out more fats.. laser is less painful i heard too.

For me procedure, i go to sleep.... keke.. i choose not to see. But in the end, when i woke up, the doc is still doing the final suckings..haha..erm, the metal rod does seem intimidating..

Cozy Celeb Array

saj tks for the update, by the way, do they accept credit cards installment? $4k is slightly to fork out all at 1 shot. 4k include which few areas ?

saj

i'm not sure whether do they accept credit cards as i paid by NETS... But i believe they should be open to arrangements as the doctor is quite understanding.

i checked for thighs is either (1)saddlebags & inner thighs or (2)saddlebags & love handles

for my arms, it's the area around your armpits and upper arms ***..overall so that when you wear sleeveless or tubetops should look better.

Cozy Rookie Array

What's the difference between Lipolysis and vasser?

Cozy Rookie Array

hi Saj, so did u go for the Radiofrequency body sculpting or lipo? I thought there should be no pain with RF? Sorry, im kinda scared of pain and would want to chhose the least painful procedure. hahaha

Deb
    Cozy Rookie Array

Hi, any good doctor to recommend?
    Need someone good and cheap if possible? Is it painful?
    But if liposuction can the next day go wrk?

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast