Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 109 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8999107108109110111119129 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1959

Thread: Liposuction

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by taka90 View Post
    Hi forumer i got some qns i wanna ask

i being over overweight for many yrs, no matter what i try my weight still cant go down many method i try for example everyday run 3km morning and 3km at night time,skip dinner eat only breakfast and lunch, tak pills my weight for 135

i wanna try Liposuction my the price for it really off my budget

anybody can to share their experiences with this centre?

I totally understand how you feel, Because I gained a lot of weight due to an illness and I know how depressing and frustrating it can be. Exercise and diet did nothing for me, because the weight gain was the result of that illness.

But you really shouldn't skip meals because that will in the long run lower your metabolism which will then cause you to put on weight or get stuck at a weight that's still not satisfactory to you.

What is your budget? I see if I can help you ask my doctor. PM me if you'd like me to ask.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by taka90 View Post
    Hi forumer i got some qns i wanna ask

i being over overweight for many yrs, no matter what i try my weight still cant go down many method i try for example everyday run 3km morning and 3km at night time,skip dinner eat only breakfast and lunch, tak pills my weight for 135

i wanna try Liposuction my the price for it really off my budget

anybody can to share their experiences with this centre?

I totally understand how you feel, Because I gained a lot of weight due to an illness and I know how depressing and frustrating it can be. Exercise and diet did nothing for me, because the weight gain was the result of that illness.

But you really shouldn't skip meals because that will in the long run lower your metabolism which will then cause you to put on weight or get stuck at a weight that's still not satisfactory to you.

What is your budget? I see if I can help you ask my doctor. PM me if you'd like me to ask.

THH
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default liposuction

Agree with the above , it could be due to hormones issue. I think my doctor will also advise if he see that and will probably give some advice how to reduce the weight before going for liposuction to target at the areas that couldn't shed by exercise.
    As he shared with me that even with liposuction, we need to be discipline to maintain the results.

I'm been to medan for whole body lipo including jowls and double chin as I have a chubby face and lipo will help to get rid of the pockets of fats that exercise can't help.

Most amazing is doctor can use my fats to transfer to my breast which is flat and now i'm CUP A. I like that beautiful. It's very natural as it's my own fats.

I'm going back again to medan in June if you want to come along with me, email to me , let's see if we can plan to go together prayerjan@gmail.com

Cozy Rookie Array

Default BMI too high to go lipo?

Hi all,

Apparently i wrote to Jennifer and she replied instantly. with all my info, she said that my BMI was too high and not a suitable lipo candidate...

Is it true that we have to fit into their "suitable" range? if not fat, then do lipo for what? i am sick and tired of being so big... and being made fun of... since i was 14... i became bigger after i stopped playing tennis... all those diet pills, diet, accupuncture and gym dont work for me. thats why i am thinking of going for lipo. i hope someone here can help advise me. thank you.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello!

I have 1 piece of Marena compression garment for sale bought sometime back. Never been used before and in excellent condition. Its the 1st stage Low Waist Girdle with Medium Legs.

Code: LW-LGM
    Size: Medium (waist 27-29.5 inches, hip 37.5-40 inches and thigh 21-22.5 inches)
    Colour: Beige

Bought at 100 odd USD, but since I am not using it, will let go at 80SGD for anyone needing it.

E-mail me at sprink@hotmail.com if you would like it, thanks!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by fatfatahyi View Post
    Hi all,

Apparently i wrote to Jennifer and she replied instantly. with all my info, she said that my BMI was too high and not a suitable lipo candidate...

Is it true that we have to fit into their "suitable" range? if not fat, then do lipo for what? i am sick and tired of being so big... and being made fun of... since i was 14... i became bigger after i stopped playing tennis... all those diet pills, diet, accupuncture and gym dont work for me. thats why i am thinking of going for lipo. i hope someone here can help advise me. thank you.
    Hi, tried to PM you but I think your PM is not enabled? If not, you can email me at bohofemme@hotmail.com

Cozy Rookie Array

Hidden costs for Liposuction.

Hi ladies.. recently I went for liposuction consultation. There are hidden cost like day surgery cost for $1K and liposuction for my face total is around 3k+. For medan, Jennifer quote me $3.5k for face and arms liposuction but not sure is it include surgery charge. You guys have any idea Jennifer seems like very impatient when I ask her lotsa questions.

Under MOH law, when liposuction involves removal of more than 1 litre of fat, the use of general anaesthesia or patients with medical conditions, the procedure can only be performed in an ambulatory surgery centre or a hospital. If any clinic(singapore) going to remove more than 1 litres is around $5k-$6k just for using hospitial facilities and liposuction cost is not included yet.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome285 View Post
    Hi ladies.. recently I went for liposuction consultation. There are hidden cost like day surgery cost for $1K and liposuction for my face total is around 3k+. For medan, Jennifer quote me $3.5k for face and arms liposuction but not sure is it include surgery charge. You guys have any idea Jennifer seems like very impatient when I ask her lotsa questions.

Under MOH law, when liposuction involves removal of more than 1 litre of fat, the use of general anaesthesia or patients with medical conditions, the procedure can only be performed in an ambulatory surgery centre or a hospital. If any clinic(singapore) going to remove more than 1 litres is around $5k-$6k just for using hospitial facilities and liposuction cost is not included yet.
    Hmm... there are a few Jennifers. The one I dealt with mostly I think is either no longer with them or an MC. The current Jennifer I think is not based in Medan but she replies on their behalf. I've always asked the first Jennifer non-stop questions, several several emails but she wasn't impatient with me. By the time it came to the current Jennifer, I didn't have as much questions to ask already, so I'm not sure if she's been impatient to other people also.

I'm not sure what areas you were planning to get done to come up to that amount? But for mine, the amount they quoted me included the surgery costs/ OT, etc. The only thing it did not include was accommodation ($50) and that includes 2 meals a day, and meds.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi ladies, am considering of having liposuction done. Any good doctors to recommend from Singapore?

dear cotters, anyone to share their experience on doing lipo on arms? will appreciate if can share before and after pictures.

i have unproportionately bigs 'bye bye' arms and am thinking of doing lipo/ smartlipo. I have a few questions:

1) what is the pain factor (1 being most painful)
    2) how long is recovery time
    3) any problem with loose skin
    4) indication of cost and recommended clinic/ hospital in singapore

thank you in advance!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi ladies...I have done lipo in clinic (central mall office building) in singapore. They normally have this forum on sat and the price will be cheaper. $999 per area but there will be $1k additional charge for day surgery. So for my lipo cost $3k+. The nurses are nice to me and Dr Foo also do my neck for free. I feel nothing when they doing the surgery. The pain will come on the 2nd day but not really pain...more like numb so you must massage everyday. My sister said that my face look the same and its like throwing money into the sea

My next lipo for my arms and other area do it in Medan. Cuz singapore clinic charged too high and no result(after 4mths). I'm paying 3k+ for 3 scars and pain on my face T.T
    Last edited by lonesome285; 03-08-2011 at 07:16 PM.

THH
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Lipo at Medan

Quote Originally Posted by shopnoend View Post
    dear cotters, anyone to share their experience on doing lipo on arms? will appreciate if can share before and after pictures.

i have unproportionately bigs 'bye bye' arms and am thinking of doing lipo/ smartlipo. I have a few questions:

1) what is the pain factor (1 being most painful)
    2) how long is recovery time
    3) any problem with loose skin
    4) indication of cost and recommended clinic/ hospital in singapore

thank you in advance!
    1) what is the pain factor (1 being most painful) Like muscle aching , bearable pain
    2) how long is recovery time (About one month for the bruise to be gone)
    3) any problem with loose skin (Not loose but need to lift a bit weight to tone the arms after recovery will be good)
    4) indication of cost and recommended clinic/ hospital in singapore (I did in Medan as SG is too costly)
    I'm going again in June & that's my 3rd visit. You can email to me at prayerjan@gmail.com if you want to know more details Or perhaps you want to come with me, we can go together.
    Last edited by THH; 06-04-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

My colleague went for Smartlipo on the thighs last month. She said the doctor only did her outer thighs first and inner thighs another time. The outcome will be better this way. But she really slimmed down alot. At the same time she is also taking slimming pills.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi ladies.. after so many yrs, i finally decided to go for the liposuction. Have booked the appointment, going for the lipo in May ( in BKK)! i hope i won't die, and i can really see the effect. Bless me ladies!

Default Vaser/SmartLipo

wow great post ladies!
    Last edited by Eka_MaMan; 07-05-2011 at 11:28 PM.