email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

student service at kimage is much better den their graduates. Graduates from kimage haf heck care attitute as if dey graduate frm kimage like dey very gd.

Though students frm kimage take a very long time to cut, at least u get *** u wan. But if u go to a kimage salon wid graduates, dey'll gif u stupid ideas which dun suit u at all. Dey jus wanna cut ur hair! ..

All in all go try e student services at funan!

Don't ever go to marina branch kimage!

The students are having a great promotion now, it $9 for Hair Perm and $14 for Hair Colouring. I think Hightlight and Technical Colour is $42.

Cozy Rookie Array

do you know the promotion will be till when?

Quote Originally Posted by blursotong View Post
    do you know the promotion will be till when?
    It's stated in the voucher that it ends on 01.08.2008.

Cozy Rookie Array

i just called the school.. The girl who answered told me they won't do my hair as it's too long.. i can't believe i'm so unlucky..

iluvmybeans... what's ur hair length?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by lilac_lavender2 View Post
    i went dow kimage to do a technical color meaning a base color and streaks on my hair. It was quite a bad job done .... I already told the trainee that I don't want the highlights to be that obvious but the effect that came out is that my hair looked like a basket ball. Instead of brown streaks, it came out as orange/yellow. No doubt the charges are cheap but somehow I had a few heart attacks during the color job cos' the trainee kept asking for help from the teacher and wasn't too confident about the job. But please don't take my testimony as a sweeping statement cos' from the post I have read, it seems that there are good ones.

I am now considering redyeing my hair cos' perhaps I am not really used to it. Can anyone advise how many days should i wait before doing another color job? I suppose I will have to do treatment cos' my hair now is quite dry. Not as soft as before despite the treatment which I had at Kimage.

They bleached the streaks and then dyed my hair. I really appreciate if anyone can recommend a remedy/hairstylist for this. QUite depressed over it. Last night, woke up in the middle of the night to mope over my hair... Didn't sleep well also...

Please help!!!

Have you resolve??

i did my creative highlights @ Formula Cut Far East.

Forgot the guy's name. But he's quite good. His cut is v. good also

Cozy Rookie Array

has anyone been to the kimage school at funan for colouring recently? the prices are pretty tempting but im afraid they might use some lousy brand of products which will dry out my hair or their skills might not be that good. so i am looking for some reviews.

TIA! (:

Cozy Rookie Array

service is really bad, as the students were chattering away and discussing what they wana do after work! totally rushing me off and i paid for technical colour, but they only did highlights for me. no treatment at all. =(

other than the service, im pretty ok with the cut.. =}
    Last edited by zealia; 01-05-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456