x
email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5

    Recommended Hair colouring and highlighting salon

    Hi guys, please help with inputs for this..
    I feel like going for a hair dye and highlighting today, but i don't know which is good.The problem is, i don't know what color i want, and i seriously need the hair stylist to be capable of choosing the right colours for me.. It will be good if the price is reasonable too...

  2. #2
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Your stylist must be well trained enough to know what kind of color suits you, as different color will give a different feel and image to a person. The brand of the color is also very important. I used to go for cheap brands of color and i end up getting my hair so dry and dull. I have learnt my lesson since then.

  3. #3
    Cozy Rookie Array bibiaiai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    131

    Default

    try raymond at clover hair saloon at far east plaza..

    he is good... price reasonable..

    best is beautiful hair is rebirth...

    u can check my hair color done by him at clover hair saloon thread...

  4. #4
    Cozy SuperStar Array ginwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,566

    Default

    bibiaiai how much is their color at clover hair saloon at far east plaza..

  5. #5
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i can't wait, and wanted to go down to fareast hair profile to get my hair coloured.
    Bt in the end i was so so lazy, and thought i can get colour done at tampines mall or century square, since i do not intend to get any hair cut as yet.
    ( i will never dare to cut my hair at those salons at TM anyway)

    So getting my hair highlighted at this salon called "Hair Inn" at medium length cost only $69, it sounded quite cheap, so intend to give it a try. In the end, this stylist whose name is "Eason" choose a colour for me.In the end after the whole session, i felt like there isn't any change done to my hair. i practically came in with the same colour.. Ok, to be fair, there are a little changes, very little, and its is not what i wanted at all. I told him i want to see a change, natural and not too loud, cos i need to work, and it wouldn't reflect well if i meet customers with hair too loud. So he only managed to meet my last criteria, which is not loud. Basically to me, there are really not much visible changes.

    Alright, i'll let the colours set for few days, and see how it goes.. I might just go back after the few days, and ask them to get me another dye..
    Hmm...

  6. #6
    Cozy Rookie Array lovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Hi Cotters,

    Just to share ...
    colored my hair at the salon near my house last week.
    I paid $90 inclusive O3 treatment for my long hair at bra line.

    Result not bad as I change my hair color to Ash Brown and hair conditon good too as color cream contains aloe vera, so not too harsh for hair and scalp.

    Thay are quite good to give advice too.

    Pm me if interested in the address.

    Fyi salon is near Serangoon MRT.

  7. #7
    Cozy Rookie Array bibiaiai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ginwong View Post
    bibiaiai how much is their color at clover hair saloon at far east plaza..
    maybe u can go to clover thread and check out their link on the price..

    im not so sure how much is their charges...

    anyway i did mine with raymond the director of clover

    and i had a haircut, dye, highlight + treatment = $166 for short hair...

    u can go clover thread to see my highlight pic...

  8. #8
    Cozy Rookie Array bibiaiai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ginevin View Post
    i can't wait, and wanted to go down to fareast hair profile to get my hair coloured.
    Bt in the end i was so so lazy, and thought i can get colour done at tampines mall or century square, since i do not intend to get any hair cut as yet.
    ( i will never dare to cut my hair at those salons at TM anyway)

    So getting my hair highlighted at this salon called "Hair Inn" at medium length cost only $69, it sounded quite cheap, so intend to give it a try. In the end, this stylist whose name is "Eason" choose a colour for me.In the end after the whole session, i felt like there isn't any change done to my hair. i practically came in with the same colour.. Ok, to be fair, there are a little changes, very little, and its is not what i wanted at all. I told him i want to see a change, natural and not too loud, cos i need to work, and it wouldn't reflect well if i meet customers with hair too loud. So he only managed to meet my last criteria, which is not loud. Basically to me, there are really not much visible changes.

    Alright, i'll let the colours set for few days, and see how it goes.. I might just go back after the few days, and ask them to get me another dye..
    Hmm...
    ya man.. that is wad i alway very scared.. waste money and time in the end see nthing different...

    even i stay at tampines, but i go all the way to town to do my hair.. cos i believe a hair stylist is not jus a person who know how to style.. its someone who know ur hair well...

  9. #9
    Cozy Rookie Array crabbybrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I'm also facing the same problem for highlights. All my previous highlights were either too dark to be seen, or got so bright I felt really uncomfortable. I want someone reliable!

    I checked that Shunji Matsuo charges like $105+++ for medium length hair. I can't afford that. Anywhere else to recommend? The one at Far East Plaza sounds promising.

  10. #10
    Cozy Rookie Array HappyDays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bibiaiai View Post
    maybe u can go to clover thread and check out their link on the price..

    im not so sure how much is their charges...

    anyway i did mine with raymond the director of clover

    and i had a haircut, dye, highlight + treatment = $166 for short hair...

    u can go clover thread to see my highlight pic...
    There is a ongoing promo for Raymond now.
    $138 (for short hair) =cut, color & treatment. Additional $38 for highlight.
    Better call them to check for the price.

  11. #11
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5

    Default

    yeah man.. and know what, till today, nobody knows that i went for highlighting before i told them..

    Their schedule now must be very tight..

  12. #12
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    275

    Default

    looking for a good stylist for a really dark brown dye. any stylist recommended?

  13. #13
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovian View Post
    You can try Pois Salon Tel: 62807732
    Free 03 treatment for every hair dye.
    Just One suggestion:
    for dark brown color you can try color treatment and not so damaging to your hair and color is lasting too.
    thanks! anyone in particular to look for?

  14. #14
    Cozy Rookie Array lovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juneoesque View Post
    thanks! anyone in particular to look for?
    Yuki use to do my hair, but she left last year.
    The lady who did my color b4 CNY is pregnant ... sorry I didnt get her name.
    She is quite good too. And her service is good too.

  15. #15
    Cozy Rookie Array mantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juneoesque View Post
    looking for a good stylist for a really dark brown dye. any stylist recommended?
    hey friend,try out my stylist wini in estique salon .she is good in coloring..price about 150++

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •