Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Kelly Hair Concept Salon

There is a new outlet from Kelly Hair Concept at Tampines 201A, Tampines St 21...they are currently having a promotion for Rebonding, Ceramic and Digital Perm at S$109nett. Anyone has experience at doing their hair services at Kelly?

Any particular 'popular' senior hairstylists transfered to this new Tampines outlet?
    I plan to get a rebonding done this week...

Share your experiences! It does not just apply to their new outlet at tampines, if you've done hair services at their other outlets, feel free to share too.

Cozy Rookie Array

I'll visit Kelly salon at toa payoh when my regular stylist in other salons are unavailable, their boss is an ex mediacorp actor. It's about the same standard as kimage but slightly cheaper. The stylist's name is Yvonne, the very young guy there may be new but his skill is not bad and very attentive too.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzpurple View Post
    There is a new outlet from Kelly Hair Concept at Tampines 201A, Tampines St 21...they are currently having a promotion for Rebonding, Ceramic and Digital Perm at S$109nett. Anyone has experience at doing their hair services at Kelly?

Any particular 'popular' senior hairstylists transfered to this new Tampines outlet?
    I plan to get a rebonding done this week...

Share your experiences! It does not just apply to their new outlet at tampines, if you've done hair services at their other outlets, feel free to share too.
    jazzpurple, thanks for sharing, I'm intending to do digital perm soon too. Any idea when's the promo ending?

Do feedback here again after your rebonding!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia7an View Post
    jazzpurple, thanks for sharing, I'm intending to do digital perm soon too. Any idea when's the promo ending?

Do feedback here again after your rebonding!
    i ended up doing a digital perm with them...and it was so terribly done...and i never ever went back there ever since!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by jazzpurple View Post
    i ended up doing a digital perm with them...and it was so terribly done...and i never ever went back there ever since!
    ***.. really that bad? i recalled their branch in yishun is not bad.. mostly malaysian hair stylists.. but ever done soft rebonding before, didn't last more than a year though..