Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by ladybella
    anyone tried dye and highlight? i got quote from hoilday plaza.. erm.. forgot the name of the salon .. i tinkin of doing rebonding and they ask me to go for oil rebond + dye + highlight + treatment + Haircut = 400Rm.. to me i feel its cheap as i usually will spend about 350SGD to do all the tings in the package.. and they are using sebastian products.. i m quite afraid *** their skills are not *** good... i wonder if *** is a good package..anyone to advise? or perhaps a better package available...
    it's a gd deal but to do so many chemical at one time is not advisable. will be too drying even though treatment is included

Cozy Rookie Array

Default JB lo'real extenso treatment

I went to JB yesterday to do lo'real extenso treatment (rebonding), therefore, don't know to post at this thread or lo'real extenso treatment thread. =) but here sounded more right.

anyway it costs me RM$280, which is like S$125 for current exchange rate. then plus an inner logic treatment (to prevent brittle end) which is did before the whole rebonding process, which costs RM$50 for a small tube. So spent a total of S$140 plus for the lo'real extenso and treatment thing.. quite worth it to me, because my hair is long, reaching the waist line and it's thick and strong type, and they have to put extra amount of chemical than what i paid. haha. if i do in singapore, it's like $120 for a very normal rebonding.
    and the result was good.. it's what discussed in the thread lo'real extenso treatment that though it's rebonding, but the hair isn't stick straight, but kinda natural.. got the shape.. my growth out frizzy and curl hair is straight and smooth now.. hehe.. but hair curls up a little at the front, because they said my hair previously was cut (thinning) until very badly, so it's isn't heavy enough to stay straight. but i still like it, because of its natural look.

TLC
    Cozy Star Array

I went to Fox Salon at Century Square before Christmas to cut my hair. Paid RM40 for wash & cut. The manager attended to me has quoted RM260 (or RM250?) for rebonding using Shisedo products. By the way, my hair length is around bra strap.

i think the inner logic is real good stuff. I also put in on before my extensol and its real powerful.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jean_Scorpio
    I went to JB yesterday to do lo'real extenso treatment (rebonding), therefore, don't know to post at this thread or lo'real extenso treatment thread. =) but here sounded more right.

anyway it costs me RM$280, which is like S$125 for current exchange rate. then plus an inner logic treatment (to prevent brittle end) which is did before the whole rebonding process, which costs RM$50 for a small tube. So spent a total of S$140 plus for the lo'real extenso and treatment thing.. quite worth it to me, because my hair is long, reaching the waist line and it's thick and strong type, and they have to put extra amount of chemical than what i paid. haha. if i do in singapore, it's like $120 for a very normal rebonding.
    and the result was good.. it's what discussed in the thread lo'real extenso treatment that though it's rebonding, but the hair isn't stick straight, but kinda natural.. got the shape.. my growth out frizzy and curl hair is straight and smooth now.. hehe.. but hair curls up a little at the front, because they said my hair previously was cut (thinning) until very badly, so it's isn't heavy enough to stay straight. but i still like it, because of its natural look.
    Hi Jean... Can share with us where you did the hair job? I'm quite interested to go to this salon as well...

Cozy Rookie Array

I went to somewhere near the new jusco (tebrau city), near johor jaya also.. it's called taman puteri wangsa, jalan beladua, is a shop house there.. the name of the shop is called GB hair salon. this is so much i can describe to you le.. sorry.. =)

Cozy Rookie Array

Im intend go to JB City Square to do rebonding, cut and color this Friday. Who can suggest which salon is better and which hair stylist is good? roughly how much is that if the hair length is around bra hook there....thanks....

Cozy Star Array

my favourite will be the one in Plaza Pelangi, called Elle salon. Its one the of best salon in JB, But the price after convert is almost the same as Singapore. And i do find the stylist is good compare to other salon i visit.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jean_Scorpio View Post

May I know which salon u go to? Can pm me about the salon name and address? IS it in city square? Thanks!

Are there any good salons in KL??

i'm going there next week.
    please provide me the details, dear cotters.
    thanks.

Hi jean_scorpio, I wanna go the salon that u went to do ur rebond. I'm goin thr by taxi, then how do I tell the driver to go tt place? Thx

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi, is there any recommendation of where i can colour or highlight + treatment in Msia?
    thanks.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi there... I did my hair at Jantzen, located at City Square, JB. It's very reasonable... For my long hair (almost waist length), I had it coloured & treatment, paid only RM280! Cheap eh? You can look for Jack -- he's not bad... quite cute too!

Cozy Celeb Array

any salons in city sq whereby i can do cheap rebonding? thanks!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi Sassypink, there are alot of salons you can choose at city square -- you'll be spoilt for choices... & I believe they can all do quite good rebonding... I've not personally done rebonding before there but I think Jantzen can do quite good one cos I see a fair bit of people going there for their rebonding... Can try...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast