x
email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 36 of 246 FirstFirst ... 162634353637384656 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 3680
  1. #526
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soroki
    i did relaxing yesterday instead of reborning as my hair stylist said my hair was too damaged to reborn.. (perm in january)..today i went back to cut it and it is not straight!!!!! how?
    i cannot afford to reborn anymore or i can say good bye to my hair..by the way the length of my hair is 2 inches below the ear now
    Hey girl, i'm sorry for you... I heard from my haistylist that relaxer it's much drier than rebonding, and it will not be lasting as relaxer only rely on the chemical to straighthen, so its just chemical, wash and blow dry... Maybe you can try changing to a hair style that requires styling for the time being? i've seen ladies with short hair cut and they styled it like japanese...
    Maybe next time you can try doing Soft Straight instead. It's the same method as rebonding but the chemical is not so harsh as told by my stylist. Their Soft Straight uses the hot iron thing too, but i don't know how they manage to make it different from rebonding... anyway, I had my hair done last month at Super Cut at Far East Plaza. You may like to check up my Pictures at the "Soft Straight By Supercut" Thread, #567.
    Best of luck to you
    Last edited by Sab17; 20-04-2006 at 12:09 AM.

  2. #527
    Cozy SuperStar Array shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frostylady
    Updates- Rebonded my hair last Sat. Turns out great!

    I permed my hair last Nov, so its been ard 5 mths.. My hair actually turns out smooth and straight. I was satisfied.

    Had mine done at Kimage Funan.

    Im not missing my curls now. Am too busy enjoying my straight hair!
    good to hear that girl! i'm still thinking if i should go for it.. i'm afraid i'll regret and miss perm hair.it's always like this. when my hair is striaght, i want perm. after i perm, i want straight hair.. haha.. should get myself the curling instrument soon..

    you went for training stylist? how much did you pay?

  3. #528
    Cozy SuperStar Array shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracy
    i just found out that monsoon is having 49% off for chemical services (which is a lot!!) and now i'm confused whether i should continue rebonding at chapter 2 tomorrow, or go to monsoon.. any comments?

    btw any idea how much does rebonding and technical colour costs at monsoon? i've got very long hair...
    i would like to know the price for rebond and technical color as well. any tried? or how much does it cost for technical color only? i was quote $57 for coloring.

  4. #529
    Cozy Rookie Array green_tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Hi girls,

    i went to a neighbourhood salon yesterday to get my hair done. i requested for L'oreal X-tensol but they ran out of stock. So they recommended me this japanese brand "Sami Rebond". For my hair length of about 2-3 inches off my shoulder, it was only $140.

    Then after which she coloured my hair for me. about $65 IIRC.

    The salon is at Toa payoh. called HAIR ETC. the lady boss, whom i requested, Cindy is very good. very professional. even though i had coloured my hair several times before and bleached certain parts about 3 months ago, she managed to get my hair to look pretty and smooth. doesnt look badly damaged at all.

    i consulted her at first on my hair condition and she gave really good advice and opinion. i told her that i didnt want it to be too flat and it was to maintain smooth and manageable hair. and she delivered. I've been to her several times and she always deliver satisfying results.

  5. #530
    Cozy SuperStar Array shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    finally pick up courage and went to rebond my hair at kimage today. feel so young now lol..
    but i kind of miss my perm.. shall look forward and not think about it..
    even cut my hair and i feel like i'm in my schooling days..

    ETA: i love my stylist, she do my hair herself from cut, blow, wash and crimp! ok, she's the lazy type who dont do the washing part.
    Last edited by shan; 22-04-2006 at 10:30 PM.

  6. #531
    Cozy Celeb Array dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    569

    i finally went to do soft rebonding on my lion's mane since my last session about 6 months ago. my original hair is dry, fine and extremely frizzy. after rebonding, my hair looks shinier and very straight. but as i have very little hair, it tends to look really FLAT for at least 2 weeks . i look like an egg due to the shape of my head.... it usually gets much better after a month or so. i've been doing rebonding for many many years now so i'm used to this routine of intial flat hair days. i can't seem to tell the difference between soft rebonding and rebonding as the result for me is usually the same.

    i've been going to this hairstylist for about 2 yrs or more already - she was recommended by a friend. she tends to be very patient and detailed with me because of my brittle hair. she just moved to a new salon located opp tiong bahru plaza and the promotional price of the soft rebonding is $109 nett regardless of hair length, including hair cut and treatment. my hair is about 3 inches above bra strap. oh, i think the product is shiseido.

    good bye to lion's mane!

  7. #532
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    i finally went to do soft rebonding on my lion's mane since my last session about 6 months ago. my original hair is dry, fine and extremely frizzy. after rebonding, my hair looks shinier and very straight. but as i have very little hair, it tends to look really FLAT for at least 2 weeks . i look like an egg due to the shape of my head.... it usually gets much better after a month or so. i've been doing rebonding for many many years now so i'm used to this routine of intial flat hair days. i can't seem to tell the difference between soft rebonding and rebonding as the result for me is usually the same.

    i've been going to this hairstylist for about 2 yrs or more already - she was recommended by a friend. she tends to be very patient and detailed with me because of my brittle hair. she just moved to a new salon located opp tiong bahru plaza and the promotional price of the soft rebonding is $109 nett regardless of hair length, including hair cut and treatment. my hair is about 3 inches above bra strap. oh, i think the product is shiseido.

    good bye to lion's mane!
    hi, can give her exact address and perhaps number?

  8. #533
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    128

    opps dodger, going to ask a stupid question: your hair is 3 inches above bra strap, so is it 3 inches above your shoulders or 3 inches above your chest area? sorry just wanna gauge whether my hair length is like yours.. hee..

  9. #534
    Cozy Celeb Array dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    569

    Default

    hi slumbers,

    here's the details :
    OASIS de Salon
    Blk 18 Jalan Membina #04-03
    Tel : 6271 5089
    Mon - Fri - 11am - 8.30pm
    Sat - 11am - 8pm
    Sun / PH - 11am - 7pm

    As her salon is newly opened, there's only 2 of them at the moment so it's best you call her for appt. her name's yvonne. if you're taking mrt, exit by exit A and you'll find the building just in front of you. i think she has some other opening promotions but i didn't take the flyers so i can't provide any other details.

    I'm not sure if i'm doing her more harm than good by posting her details here! ha...

    sorry for the bra-strap thingy... to make it easier, i think my hair is about 3inches below shoulder....


  10. #535
    Cozy Rookie Array iluvkangta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    129

    Default

    how much does it cost frostylady?

  11. #536
    Cozy Rookie Array jadedlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18

    Default $60 rebonding!

    hello you guys! my friend recommended me this auntie from jurong west, she does home business & she used to work in kimarie before starting her home business.

    i heard frm my friend tht she's really good at rebonding&colouring.. it only costs 60 BUCKS REGARDLESS OF LENGTH and i even heard its cheaper for people with shorter hair. its unbelievebale tht its cheap, yet good! (: maybe you guys wna try it out. my first time too, having an app with her this coming weekend.

  12. #537
    Cozy SuperStar Array shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    i think you got this piece of info from somewhere right? it's a hot topic among girls there...

    btw, you may like to search for relevant thread before possting.
    http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...282#post703282

    i personally recommend my stylist at kimage northpoint. $140 for slightly over shoulder lenght. inclusive of treatment and cut. longest hair lenght 160. cost more than 60. but no long waiting time, air-con for comfy, comfy chair for washing and save on travelling. just my own thoughts cos i read of this $60 earlier as well.
    Last edited by shan; 27-04-2006 at 11:32 PM.

  13. #538
    Cozy Rookie Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    hi slumbers,

    here's the details :
    OASIS de Salon
    Blk 18 Jalan Membina #04-03
    Tel : 6271 5089
    Mon - Fri - 11am - 8.30pm
    Sat - 11am - 8pm
    Sun / PH - 11am - 7pm

    As her salon is newly opened, there's only 2 of them at the moment so it's best you call her for appt. her name's yvonne. if you're taking mrt, exit by exit A and you'll find the building just in front of you. i think she has some other opening promotions but i didn't take the flyers so i can't provide any other details.

    I'm not sure if i'm doing her more harm than good by posting her details here! ha...

    sorry for the bra-strap thingy... to make it easier, i think my hair is about 3inches below shoulder....

    ooh.. thanks dodger!!

  14. #539
    Cozy Rookie Array jadedlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frostylady
    Updates- Rebonded my hair last Sat. Turns out great!

    I permed my hair last Nov, so its been ard 5 mths.. My hair actually turns out smooth and straight. I was satisfied.

    Had mine done at Kimage Funan.

    Im not missing my curls now. Am too busy enjoying my straight hair!
    hw much was yr damage?

  15. #540
    Cozy Rookie Array candie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    491

    Default

    i'm new to rebonding - can any of you girls fill me in on some questions I have (don't laugh ke.ke):

    - after rebonding, does hair get drier and more brittle? (mine is already very dry so afraid it may get worse!)
    - is it true that you can't tie up your hair for about a week after rebonding? my hair is v. long so feel v. uncomfy if I don't tie it up for work

    sorry for the blurness .. but hope some of you girls can advise

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •