Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 219 of 247 FirstFirst ... 199209217218219220221229239 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3696

i'm interested of volume rebond. anyone care to share more information about it?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by miss View Post
    Hi wawawa,

How much you paid for your rebonding with ying ying?

I tried her service before but lost many hair, the way she iron and pull the hair is no jokes. Looking at the amount of hair I lost I almost fainted.

Wonder she ironing skill has improve?
    Hi miss :Me went to yingying for hair services a few times and can feel that she quit sincer and patient to do my hair,when she iron my hair also can feel dry and drop but is normal cos my hair condition is really dry n fizzy ,and the way she iron will drop abit anyway is fine ,so u don't ve to worries

Anyone tried Supercuts' Soft Straight and do you know what brand of the straightening product they use?

I need some advice here cos I've got virgin hair that is pretty coarse although it's straight-wavy, got frizzies and recently i find that the new strands of hair are growing to be kind of curly. oh my hair is pretty thick too. Which would give a more natural and long-lasting result - shiseido rebonding (is there soft rebond for this?), or supercuts' softstraight? I'm kind of hesitant on rebonding cos i don't want to turn out having hair that is very poker straight (ugly pin-like ends) and stiff, like what i see many other ppl sporting. Any advice?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sugarette-star View Post
    Anyone tried Supercuts' Soft Straight and do you know what brand of the straightening product they use?

I need some advice here cos I've got virgin hair that is pretty coarse although it's straight-wavy, got frizzies and recently i find that the new strands of hair are growing to be kind of curly. oh my hair is pretty thick too. Which would give a more natural and long-lasting result - shiseido rebonding (is there soft rebond for this?), or supercuts' softstraight? I'm kind of hesitant on rebonding cos i don't want to turn out having hair that is very poker straight (ugly pin-like ends) and stiff, like what i see many other ppl sporting. Any advice?
    i think if your hair is curly and thick normal rebonding will be better.
    normal rebonding last longer yeah. don't worry, first few day will be very flat, poker straight and unnatural but after a few day it will be more natural alrdy

Cozy Rookie Array

where else offer shieseldo rebonding?home salon ivy are all book till next next week...
    and i dun want to wait so long

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by kickyourface View Post
    where else offer shieseldo rebonding?home salon ivy are all book till next next week...
    and i dun want to wait so long
    there is many home salon that provide shieseldo rebonding.
    maybe you could check out the home salon thread? which ivy
    you're refering t? i have an appt. w aunty ivy/cck on friday.

Default Rebonding

Finally... manage to upload my pix.

Just did my rebonding 3 weeks ago by Li Ling From Pois Salon.

Paid $168 using Sheseido including cut and post treatment.
    Attached Images  

Cozy Rookie Array

Babyluv.xoxo so it's you!i try to sms her to book on friday she said full.joking.

lovian where is the place?got contact?is ur hair very flat?

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Re:

I have my hair rebonded and it took me several months before I attempted to dip it in the pool because I am afraid of seeing my hair dry because of it.

lovian did you do soft rebonding or is it normal rebonding? did the rebonding give you poker-straight ends or is it very natural in terms of look and hair movement, like those ppl with naturally fine hair? TIA.

Cozy Rookie Array

Babyluv.xoxo so it's you!i try to sms her to book on friday she said full.joking.

lol you shuld book w her earlier (:
    i book like 3 week advance?

Hi Sugarette- star

mine is normal rebonding, cos my hair is very course, so the hair stylist advise to do normal rebonding.
    at first was very striaght but after 3 weeks now is very natural cos my hair already grow about 1 inch le.
    Last edited by lovian; 25-01-2010 at 10:16 AM.

I did my rebonding at POIS SALON.

Remember to ask for LI LING, she is young china girl. cos the other aunty is not so good.

PM you the tel.

Cozy Rookie Array

lovian oh wow,3 weeks to become natural?means have to suffer 3 weeks of FLAT HAIR?
    i feel like crying=x
    but thanks for the information!can ask her not to rebond my roots?just rebond the fringe flat,the rest i need more volume=x

Babyluv.xoxoshe's always book...i think too late for new yr,i better go salon gd luck on ur rebonding!

lovian oh wow,3 weeks to become natural?means have to suffer 3 weeks of FLAT HAIR?
    i feel like crying=x
    but thanks for the information!can ask her not to rebond my roots?just rebond the fringe flat,the rest i need more volume=x

Babyluv.xoxoshe's always book...i think too late for new yr,i better go salon gd luck on ur rebonding!
    You have bang fringe?
    cos I have have long layer fringe, so I dont mind it flat as my natural curls quite curly de, my hair grow quite fast so now not flat le.