X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Plaza

I realized there's no thread on this, so I started one.
    City Plaza as most sporean knows, is the 'wholesale' market located near Paya Lebar MRT. At some point in our lives, we would have bought something from here - be it a dress, top, shoe or bag.

Let's share our favorite shop / items bought here recently..and of cuz how much

There is this shop selling dress and gowns at very afforadable price @ the 4th level for all ages. Should be called wenz collection or something like that. Their short gown starts from $69.90 and long ones from $120+
    Sometime they clear sales can get good grab as well. Can take a look. They have plus size as well.

Comment

my friend's family owns the VCD/DVD shop there at the first level, called Everlasting.

heehee

Comment

went there last saturday... couldn't get anything at all. they don't seem to have price tags? prices seem rather steep as well.. like $40+ for a simple dress? i don't know if they were trying to rip me off but i seriously wouldn't pay that sort of price for such designs...

Comment

aww i nv even went there before

Comment

I don't think the clothes there are very cheap and is quite messy.

Comment

cheap if buy in bulk
              not cheap if buy per piece

the only thing i like there is arnold's =D

Comment

haha... i went there for arnold's too. yummy.

Comment

arnold's a restaurant? what do they have on the menu? tell more

Comment

Me too... Go there to eat Arnold only.
                    Went shopping once, but the price for clothings are not affordable.

BTW, Arnold is selling fried Chicken, better than KFC, i personally feels.

Comment

yep.. the chicken is much fresher than KFC's. but the crowd there can be quite overwhelming...

Comment

arnold's have delivery i think but pity they're located in the east side and im in the west. I'd been dying to try it ever since i read raves about their chicken online!!

Comment

yea.. the chicken there is superb.. there is a food court at the top floor.. the Mee hoon kuey was fantastic also.. esp their home made chilli...

Comment

yup.. city plaza is expensive if you not going there for wholesale. But heard that shoes/boots there are cheap. Anyone can verify this?

Comment

Ya,i go there to have Arnold's chicken too!! Its really good!!

oinkz : It depends on the level you go to.
                              The shops in front facing the escalators and the lower levels are more pricey.

Comment

Working...
                              X