X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Wedding Photoshoot

anyone taken their PS overseas ?.. me and my hubby deciding over overseas and local shoot now, but looking at somewhere affordable. can anyone give me some ideas? like where can i go? or any beaches nearby thats really worth going for a shoot?
    was thinking of oz, but its gonna cost us $5-7K i think :Doh:

How about Bintan, Bali, Phuket, krabi, Rendang etc. These are some of the popular location. You can perhaps book a room @ banyan tree or so. The decor is nice.

Comment

was looking at redang, but too commericalised nowadays and only beaches there. it would be good if there are beaches and other scenries for me to take

Comment

redang is along the trengganu costal area, alternatively you can see if there's any other resorts along the line? I stayed there when I was a kid, have been much changes but the beaches there are simply beautiful!

Comment

check out this thread
          Wedding photography

some info abt overseas shoots in there.

Comment

wedding photography in HK

anyone knows where i can find good photography in HK? was thinking of taking my PS in hongkong but i dont know where i can find good photographers. can anyone help?

Comment

i am looking forward to get mine done is australia. can anyone help me?

Comment

orcinus .. my hk colleague just went to have theirs taken in Taiwan and i really love their photoshoot! you might want to check it out at http://www.chinghua.com/ i heard they spent around HK$10k for the whole package including accomodation which works out about S$2K. apparently there are some famous taiwanese stars who used this studio as well but i'm not very good in reading mandarin. no photos to share also cause it's their private album sorry but the Missus looks very yummy!! helps that she's quite a small size too so the gowns fits beautifully.

Comment

my friend did hers in Bintan. very very nice IMO!

Comment

trying going to chris ling - one of the top 4 bridal photographers in sin, my friends did her at aust with him.....apparently they organised everything for u, including lodging, transport & even help u to think of where to talk. Christ has loads of ideas. his web site is at chrisling.com.sg

Comment

Originally posted by kestrel
                      orcinus .. my hk colleague just went to have theirs taken in Taiwan and i really love their photoshoot! you might want to check it out at http://www.chinghua.com/ i heard they spent around HK$10k for the whole package including accomodation which works out about S$2K. apparently there are some famous taiwanese stars who used this studio as well but i'm not very good in reading mandarin. no photos to share also cause it's their private album sorry but the Missus looks very yummy!! helps that she's quite a small size too so the gowns fits beautifully.
                      hi.. ok.. thanks. I got a few quotes from sg photographers ranging from 3K to 4K

Comment

Which country or resort to take wedding photoshots will be unique ?
                        Did anyone try taking photoshots in Phuket ?

Comment

Originally posted by shasha80
                          trying going to chris ling - one of the top 4 bridal photographers in sin, my friends did her at aust with him.....apparently they organised everything for u, including lodging, transport & even help u to think of where to talk. Christ has loads of ideas. his web site is at chrisling.com.sg

Do you mind ask your friend how much did she spend in total, including air tix and accomodation?

Me and my SO may go Europe for photo shooting but will be done by local over there. Here will be a BS and indoor PS.

Comment

maybe can consider going to korea for photoshoot??i heard that many couples fly to korea for holidays , at the same time while they're there they hire the local studios to shoot for them there.. cheaper and nicer. not sure how true is that.. maybe can google on that? if i'm getting married.. i'll probably do the same thing ..

Comment

Originally posted by Smoochie
                              Me and my SO may go Europe for photo shooting but will be done by local over there. Here will be a BS and indoor PS.
                              hi smoochie,

SO and I are also going to have our photoshoot when we go for our honeymoon next year in US or Canada.

Do you have a photographer in mind already? I'm currently sourcing for a photographer who is based in US or Canada. Anyone with contacts of good photographers based in US/Canada please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X