Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just won a package recently so letting go of my previously bought taiwan pre-wedding package at a v v discounted rate of $1888 inclusive of 3D2N accomo at 5 star hotel and airport transfer.

Those interested, pls email me at blurr_85@hotmail.com or sms me at 96321790

Comment

• Hi girls, I'm not sure if you are aware, but Harvard Marriage 哈佛婚纱 (Taiwan) has closed down. I hope no one here has a package with them that has yet to be fulfilled.

See the below news article. Just happened a few days ago.

哈佛婚紗倒閉 50對新人受害 | 頭條要聞 | 蘋果日報

Comment

• yes! ive a package with them. received a email and need to follow up on the status. =(

Comment

• Incovenient if photographer is from sg also

My friend did their wedding photo shoot in 2 different places. 1 Thailand and 1 Indonesia. Their concept is like a traveler couples. They thought at first this will just be easy since they will pay the photographers and all the fares needed. But when they are on the road they find it so hard to manage because they have to worry about the photographer's food, place to stay etc.

Just an advice, it is better to get photographer from the country you are going to if you have enough budget instead of bringing your wedding photographers to all the countries that you wanna go for the pre-nup. At least you dont need to worry for they needs since they are living in that country.

Comment

• Late autumn-early winter pre-wedding

Winter pre-wedding at altitude 3000m+

Very stress while planning to go SiChuan for pre-wed. But the outcome was rewarding...

Comment

• jess your BS is nice
              Can show us more?

Comment

• Taiwan Bridal Shop

You may want to check where the Bridal Shops is located in Taiwan below

Comment

• Taiwan Bridal Forum

You can also check out reviews on Taiwan Bridal shop at TaiwanBridal

Comment

• photoshoot overseas in Europe!!!

hi All, my friend just took up package from LeSwiss. It's a PS company based singapore, but concentrated for Europe photoshoot (Swiss and Italy). They covers are like Milan, Zurich, Lucern, Como and Lugano. Check out their amazing portfolio at.

leswiss

Their photographer is award winning top photographer in Europe and their album design is superB!!! Please check out their websites and they are not expensive as well a very recommended for those who wanna take their dream pre-wed in Europe

Comment

• overseas photo destination ideas- compilation

Wedding Tweets | Singapore Weddings Made Easy

Photo Destinations | Wedding Tweets | Singapore Weddings Made Easy

this free wedding website features alot of overseas photoshoot destinations...lots of ideas and stuff!!!

Comment

• Came back from my Taiwan's photoshoot since 1 month ago. Is a real tiring process but the outcome is really good.
                        Especially when u review those photos. Normally we will end up with more (Photos) than what's included in the package.

Comment

• -double entry-
                          Last edited by crackerlim; 25-06-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: -double entry-

Comment

• Hi all BTBs,

Anyone has done pre-wedding shoots in Bali or Phuket? I need good recommendations for photographers based in the country itself. Fiance and I thought since it's alr so ex in SG, might as well get it done overseas and have a little bit of fun travelling hehe!

Comment

• Signed up this package during a roadshow last year, valid for 5 years. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we decided to let go the package

The whole package is $1,800.00, $500 deposit paid. Willing to give up for $400. Very good deal as we negotiate the term for quite long. The total photos we get is 70 photo! this includes 30 extra behind the scene photo which makes your album more fun and unique!

VERY VERY CHEAP AND GOOD DEAL!

The package includes
                              =====================

- 18'' album with 40 pages (seamless PVC compressed album)
                              - Album with 30 extra behind the scene photo
                              - Photos with UV moisture-proof film
                              - No limit for selection of Outdoor shooting scene
                              - No charges for appointed photographer
                              - No charges for appointed stylist
                              - All gowns free to choose no charges
                              -Shoot and view photo on the spot, if photo or makeup is not to your liking, you can request to change your makeup or photo taking style.
                              - wedding gowns and evening gowns (5sets)
                              - Bride's jeweleries for each style
                              - bride's make-up and hairstyling
                              - groom's European style suits (2 sets)
                              - groom's make-up and hairstyling
                              -Groom’s shirt, bow, tie, vest, and white shoes
                              - One big well-framed canvas photo of 30 inches
                              - gift box
                              - 60” poster (1 set)
                              - Ferris wheel photo display
                              - CD of selected photos
                              - table top photo frame (2 sets)
                              - Wedding day Guest Book
                              - Palm size photo album (1 set)

Please PM me or email me @ cremeloves@hotmail.com if interested!

Comment

• Double post

Comment

Working...
                                X