Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preparations.. Prewedding Photography.. Video Montage.. Wedding Day... My AD Photography..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparations.. Prewedding Photography.. Video Montage.. Wedding Day... My AD Photography..

Congratz to all who just got engaged!! I remember when I first got engaged, I was pretty lost.. I do not know where to start.. so I read from forum to forum~~ blogs to blogs~~ @_@

Hehee.. so now is my turn to share my experience and photos/videos here too! consolidated some of the links here.. feel free to ask me any questions when my memory is still fresh!

1) Pre-wedding shoot preparation -> Preparations for our photoshoot

2) Pre-wedding Photos by LightedPixels Pixies | ting -> 预先曝光~♥♥

3) Video Montages one by ting and one by myself -> Legally Wed

4) What happened on the Wedding Day -> on this day, i marry you.

5) AD Photography by Darren Francis -> Our Wedding Day

6) AD Photography by Paul Fu -> Precious Portraits from the Wedding Day
    Last edited by Suki.Lady; 23-02-2012, 09:13 AM.

U have 2 actual day photographers? No videographer? I'm still thinking if there's a real need for videographer. What do u think?

Comment

Originally posted by engeng84 View Post
      U have 2 actual day photographers? No videographer? I'm still thinking if there's a real need for videographer. What do u think?
      Haa.. yea, 2 actual day photographers, but one of them is my friend ***.. hehee..

Videographer also have ***, I only handed my viewcam to a friend to help, in d end, the friend was busy, as he was also one of our brothers, he didn't record our most important thank you speech on stage... sobs sobs.. but he collected some blessings from our friends and it was fun watching! Hehe... I would think that there is a need for videographers, because you will be super blank and busy on your day.. if you have clips to re-cap the day, it would be fun watching! Hehee..

If you want express highlights of your morning gate crash session to show during the dinner, one thing is videographers can only come out with the highlights minimum 6 hours, mine was a lunch, so nothing to show... but if yours is a dinner, you can show to your guests at night.

Comment

Working...
      X