X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the wedding dress ?

Now need your sincerely advices . How do you think about this wedding dress ?

Compared with this one , which is better ?

Comment

Originally posted by ElinaYoung

i think if you want your waist to look slimer and shapy the second one looks better.
      But the first one is more modern and classy. :-)

Comment

i think it doesn`t matter ..the both dresses will make her look slimmer..maybe the first one a little bit more..just flip a coin and choose one these wedding gowns

Comment

Originally posted by ElinaYoung View Post

I also like the second one. It looks very flattering to the waist which give curves

Comment

Originally posted by ElinaYoung View Post
            Now need your sincerely advices . How do you think about this wedding dress ?

I prefer this one. It looks so elegant. And the fabric looks so soft and easier to wear

Comment

second one, i love the pong pong type

Comment

i prefer de 1st one....look more classic

Comment

For sale: Elegant evening wear, cheongsums & kua

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne.c@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM
                  Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM
                  Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN
                  Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’
                  Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM
                  Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM
                  Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.
                  Ead.C
                  Last edited by eadrianne7; 18-10-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

FOR SALE: Pre-loved Vera Wang gown (White collection)

Hi BTBs,

I am selling my gorgeous Vera Wang wedding gown (love it, but just not practical to keep it!).

Some details about the gown:

- Designer: Vera Wang (White Collection), only available for purchase in New York City (NYC)
                    - Model: VW351011 (organza fit-and-flare gown with draped bodice and hand-cut bias flange skirt)
                    - Size: US 4
                    - Colour: Ivory
                    - Fully lined; back zip; modern train
                    - Bought in NYC in July 2012 and hand-carried back
                    - Only worn for 1 dinner event in Sept 2012, and dry-cleaned straight after. Fantastic condition!
                    - Original retail price was S$1752. Selling for S$1100.

You can view the actual gown at this website:
                    Organza Fit and Flare Gown with Bias Flange Skirt - David's Bridal

Please PM me if you're interested to find out more! Thanks!

Comment

affordable evening gowns https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...1430754&type=3

Comment

Wearing your mother's wedding dress may be a way to save on wedding costs. However, other factors influence the decision to wear your mother's wedding gown.

Matt Heath Photography

Comment

My personal experience shopping for the perfect wedding dress, the disappointments I faced as the big day loomed ahead and what I ultimately decided to do instead. You might even share my feelings and want to follow my example.

CD printing company

Comment

Be forever in blue jeans beautiful when you choose a denim wedding dress for a western-theme wedding.

Cheshire wedding photographer for hire

Comment

Hi, I'm selling off this Mermaid Gown. Brand new. Bot this for my cousin but too small for her.

Fits size S and tied string back. No alteration required.
                              Letting go @ $180 only!

Email me @ ashleyjacob@live.com
                              Name:  625a5d22df3ea66e353f6da32daade8e.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  20.4 KB

Comment

Working...
                              X