Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 BTBs

Dear All

Anyone start preparing for 2012 wedding?
    Let's share here...

heya ! haha looks lk we are starting early! my AD is in 2012!! hws the prep

Comment

hello !

dunno how to start ***...got a bridal shop already...but not sure hw to choose hotel banquet..and i think the pricing for 2012 is not out yet rite...

Comment

Ohh I'm *** quite blur abt it heh . I've booked with 4 seasons le. From what I see some like goodwood n Shang rasa have a pricing for 2012. No harm just asking the hotels u like if they can take ur booking. Best case u get the 2011 prices worse case they only tentatively book u.

I'm trying to start earlier to get the 2011 rates b4 everyone raises price for 2012

Comment

I have got the wedding package... The rest still sourcing... Btw, I am going to hold the ROM and AD on separate date. So need to find the ROM venue as well. Looking for the comfortable setting.

Any idea...

Comment

ladies, any bridal boutique to share? i am holding my wedding next year

chinzilla: which date did u book? next year?

Comment

Chinzilla, is the pricing valid for the later part of 2012? Some hotels I've visited say their pricing is only until March 2012... I've just gotten my date today, so preparations can start.

Comment

2012 btb, u guys choose your date via ba zi or other methods?

Comment

I went to a rom at china club quite nice´╝üany criteria u haf like food price ?

Preciousgal: I got digio as my studio! But I m now thinking ala carte might be better despite the higher cost.

Enchante: later part I think not tho. My ad is feb 2012. But since it's nearing dec my guess is most hotels will haf an idea of what they wanna charge. I rem amara scantuary n rasa sentosa already provided their 2012 price. Heh for the latter I asked b4 the bridal show n got quoted a lower price. So no harm asking.

Yup I had to ask a shifu for the date too!

Btw congrats everyone!

Comment

ninewest, i will be using our birthdate to find a AD date that is good for us..

I havent got my dates yet.. but i will start visiting bridal studio to look at their gowns.. I feel much safer to sign only after i see the gowns...

Comment

Ninewest, I think for AD need to find bazi or ask from temple. My FIL asks me to go down temple to ask for it. More accurate. While for ROM, i guess we will go for the date we like.

Comment

Preciousgal, i signed with Seletar Broadway. The coordinator is not gan cheong type and soft spoken. Hopefully everything will go on well.

Comment

thanks ladies! Anyone has reviews of my bridal room and digio bridal package?

Comment

thanks Chinzilla! I'm having a headache over my venue now. My SO can't confirm the tables whether we're having 30 - 40 tables, which makes it very hard for us to even shortlist venues coz some of them have max 30 and some have min 40.

Comment

enchante, 30 and 40 big difference! 100 guest difference...? Should be quite obvious right?

Comment

Working...
                              X