X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridemaid's gown

hi, do any of you know where i can get nice & simple white dress, that is not to expensive,as my budget are quite tight. Thanks

Try Just! They have outlets in Parco, Century square and Tiong Bahru Plaza. There are more outlets around, but I cannot remember

Comment

Been to their tampines outlet yesterday, they don't seem to have much choice. Maybe i should go to other outlet to take a look. Thanks for your help

Comment

You can also such departmental stores like Metro and Tangs. If you such hard enough, there should be simple white dresses around All the best for your search

Comment

How abt something from Fashion Lab ? Saw some nice white / creme ones there

Comment

vonnie & chox : thanks , i will make my way down to orchard on my pay day to try my luck.

Comment

Argh!!!! This came too late, i had a custom made bridesmaid gown for me specially, only wore it once. I just sold it at auction

Comment

i should have post this topic up earlier, then maybe i can get that gown that you own. maybe you can tell me where you had it tailor made & how much?

Comment

oh...the dress look simple but i bet you look gorgeous in it, simply because you are so pretty already. i guess i just have to go around searching for my gown, thanks for the information.

Comment

Vanny, what size do u wear? The buyer from me, said is too big for her, i could get it back if u want it

Comment

Really!?! I wear size s, why not you give me the measurment of the dress & i see if i could fit in.

Comment

Oh, then it could be too loose for u, cos i wear it during my fattest day

Measurements, Bust 15", Length 50", Strap 6"

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                          Oh, then it could be too loose for u, cos i wear it during my fattest day

Measurements, Bust 15", Length 50", Strap 6"
                          \

*** jemay i am lookng for such a dress
                          maybe can fit a fat chick like me :roll:

Comment

hmm...really like that dress of yours but now i wonder if i can fit in,since you say it might be too loose for me. by the way how much are you selling it including postage?

Comment

I sold to her at $25, postage is $1.50 Whoever who wants it, JLMK, cos she is probably selling it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X