X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Bridal Boutiques?

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with?

How does your wedding gown looks like? Any pics of your wedding/evening gown.

Come and share your experiences with us here.

I used Tan Yoong. He's expensive but he is also quite a master.

Comment

I'm with Flamingo. Damage : around $4500 includes photography with Linn Kong. Linn is btw
      Last edited by dolphin; 21-08-2003, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Mine is from Bridal Veil, white(pure white) gown (mid-A line, shautung silk), straps with straight neckline, with cystals sprinkle around the neckline

Comment

My bridal boutique is Silhouette. Service was excellent and the gowns were gorgeous. I got compliments all round.

Comment

Tan Yoong for me too. Stella, I remember recommending you Tan Yoong at KC Glad you like him...I love Tan Yoong' design. Simple and yet elegant...Wearing his gown makes me feel like a princess, only for a day though

Comment

Hey do post if there're any pics! i love seeing people wearing wedding gowns!

Comment

heheh, me too me too! would love to see you girls in your gowns..

Comment

i'm eagerly waiting for the pics too

Comment

I am with Kai. Juz one word, excellent!! I think for me, wedding is a very stressful process and all vendors who can deliver their promises deserves a Kai is very experienced, juz tell him what you want and he will be able to give great suggestions. He is also very frank to tell you what is suitable or not suitable. Maybe that has not endear him to some BTBs, but I would rather be told by him than to be sniggered at by the hundreds of people at my wedding day. His gown fits very well and I only have to go down twice to do the fittings!! The people he work with are great too!! Special mention to TG Goh, he is very friendly and a master at his craft!!!

Comment

I am with Bridal Veil too. Just posted a picture of my wedding gown in the other thread - Dream gown.

Comment

Glad to see so many brides around. Have not signed up with any bridal but will be looking around later this year.

Comment

Did u gals get the gown & photography in one single package or souce for seperate gown & photographer??

Comment

Originally posted by Adessa
                            Did u gals get the gown & photography in one single package or souce for seperate gown & photographer??
                            Adessa, IMC, I got a package for my gown and photographer separately 'cos I am doing an overseas photoshoot. My bridal shop does have packages that comes with photography though...

You getting hitched too?

Comment

Queenie >>> That's very nice.. where will you be going for the overseas shoot?? It's gonna be such a lovable memory!!!

I am hestitating to sign on seperately cause it can be quite a hassle arranging time, schedule, fitting etc etc.. Which photographer are u engaging?

Yah.. Tentatively it's gonna be next year around this time.. ROM is yet to be confirmed.. Waiting for parents to choose an auspicious date for us..

Comment

Working...
                              X