Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Hotel Re! @ Pearl’s Hill Weekend Brunch 10am to 2pm!

Hotel Re! @ Pearl’s Hill Weekend Brunch 10am to 2pm!

1. Jean’s Classic Breakfast
This classic breakfast features the full range of must-have English breakfast items like the golden hash browns, chicken sausage, baked beans, toasted chef’s choice bread and crispy turkey bacon. Sautéed portobello mushroom and cherry tomatoes at the side.

2. Eileen’s Salmon Bagel
Give in to your temptations and indulge in smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, mesclun salad all perfectly encrust in a tasty toasted bagel with homemade zesty lemon cream spread.

3. Cherie’s Slipper Lobster Croissant
Nothing is short of premium when this delicious croissant is generously filled with a mix of grilled slipper lobster tossed with chopping celery, chive, tomato in Japanese dressing and tobiko. Accompanied by truffle fries, this is an irresistible and elevating dish!

4. Daphne’s Egg-citing Benedict
This is no ordinary dish. After countless weeks of experimenting and perfecting his recipe, Chef William promise that you will be back for more of these poached eggs resting on toasted English muffin base, topped with a generous serving of turkey ham or smoked salmon, sautéed mushroom and grilled baby tomatoes and mesclun salad.

5. Shermaine’s BeRe!Licious Pancake
Attention all berries lover! Do not miss this mixed berries compote drizzled with chocolate and strawberry sauce. Not in the mood for chocolates? No problem. Opt for butter and maple syrup for a healthier choice!

http://hotelre.com.sg/images/brunch-menu.jpg
See more
See less

Wedding Songs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Songs

What are the greatest weddings songs of all times?
    "From this moment" and "You're still the one" by Shania Twain are classics it seems, anymore?

i like the one from 'My Best Friend's Wedding'! but i don't know the title... :huh:

i also think jazz is great for weddings

Comment

I love cannon in D!!

Comment

i like colin raye, Love me.
        This is a wonderful and touching song.

Comment

Originally posted by chibi
          i like colin raye, Love me.
          This is a wonderful and touching song.
          Agree! I have this song in my home-made CD for my ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
            i like the one from 'My Best Friend's Wedding'! but i don't know the title... :huh:

i also think jazz is great for weddings

I wanna grow old with you by Adam Sandler. =)

Comment

second your suggestion lovedust! it's such a quirky but beautiful song...

i like Love, Me too, but it always makes me cry

Comment

i like "SHE" but don't know who's the singer, i think its from the movie-Notting Hill

Comment

Originally posted by rosetea
                  i like "SHE" but don't know who's the singer, i think its from the movie-Notting Hill
                  i think its Robbie Williams?

Comment

How about the song from the movie 4 Weddings and a Funeral?

Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
                    ?

Comment

My wedding is coming up and I plan to play Michelle Tume's "Center of My Universe". And have this track added to my wedding video.

At first I thought it was just a love song but it's actually Christian Inspirational. It's Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by rosetea
                        Elvis Costello?

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
                          I love cannon in D!!
                          Pachelbel Canon in D is very often played in place of the Wedding March.

I actually used this piece whilst in labour, very lovely...

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
                            Pachelbel Canon in D is very often played in place of the Wedding March.

I actually used this piece whilst in labour, very lovely...
                            Wowie! Thats !

Comment

I LUUURVE Elvis Costello! He's a brilliant singer / songwriter! OK OK, a bit OT here.

I think Pachelbel's Canon in D is a wonderfully elegant alternative to the traditional wedding march.

For something less formal and more 'unstructured', I think Debussy's Claire de Lune is also lovely!

My wedding song was from The Art Of Noise. They took some classical Debussy pieces and rearranged them. Amazing album!

Comment

Working...
                              X