Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding Songs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wedding Songs

    What are the greatest weddings songs of all times?
    "From this moment" and "You're still the one" by Shania Twain are classics it seems, anymore?

  • #2
    i like the one from 'My Best Friend's Wedding'! but i don't know the title... :huh:

    i also think jazz is great for weddings

    Comment


    • #3
      I love cannon in D!!

      Comment


      • #4
        i like colin raye, Love me.
        This is a wonderful and touching song.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chibi
          i like colin raye, Love me.
          This is a wonderful and touching song.
          Agree! I have this song in my home-made CD for my ROM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pauline
            i like the one from 'My Best Friend's Wedding'! but i don't know the title... :huh:

            i also think jazz is great for weddings

            I wanna grow old with you by Adam Sandler. =)

            Comment


            • #7
              second your suggestion lovedust! it's such a quirky but beautiful song...

              i like Love, Me too, but it always makes me cry

              Comment


              • #8
                i like "SHE" but don't know who's the singer, i think its from the movie-Notting Hill

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rosetea
                  i like "SHE" but don't know who's the singer, i think its from the movie-Notting Hill
                  i think its Robbie Williams?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How about the song from the movie 4 Weddings and a Funeral?

                    Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
                    ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My wedding is coming up and I plan to play Michelle Tume's "Center of My Universe". And have this track added to my wedding video.

                      At first I thought it was just a love song but it's actually Christian Inspirational. It's Lovely!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rosetea
                        i like "SHE" but don't know who's the singer, i think its from the movie-Notting Hill
                        Elvis Costello?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by elainetsai
                          I love cannon in D!!
                          Pachelbel Canon in D is very often played in place of the Wedding March.

                          I actually used this piece whilst in labour, very lovely...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by makeupmag
                            Pachelbel Canon in D is very often played in place of the Wedding March.

                            I actually used this piece whilst in labour, very lovely...
                            Wowie! Thats !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I LUUURVE Elvis Costello! He's a brilliant singer / songwriter! OK OK, a bit OT here.

                              I think Pachelbel's Canon in D is a wonderfully elegant alternative to the traditional wedding march.

                              For something less formal and more 'unstructured', I think Debussy's Claire de Lune is also lovely!

                              My wedding song was from The Art Of Noise. They took some classical Debussy pieces and rearranged them. Amazing album!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X