X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Photography / Videography

My photography was by Utopia and videography by Adrian. Both were great. My advice for bride-to-be, don't spend too much on photographs. I realise that mine is already collecting dust under my bed despite spending thousands on the pics. Just go for a basic package and save your $$ on other things.

Mine's Utopia too. And my Videographer is Fenn Ho who's just absolutely great!

Comment

My photography is with imagegarden. I enjoyed working with meng and meivis. Their studio pics are very dreamy, juz what me and my SO wanted. But I must agree with meow that there is no need to spend too much on studio. Spend more on actual day pics, my SO and me still enjoy flipping through them once a while. In my opinion, videography is a waste of money, we juz view once and chuck it one side. I think the actual day pics caught the gist of the wedding happenings. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
        while. In my opinion, videography is a waste of money, we juz view once and chuck it one side. I think the actual day pics caught the gist of the wedding happenings. HTH
        It must be a YMMV situation. Initially SO and I decided not to go for videography but after friends' and family's persuasion, we decided to go for it anyhow.

In the end, it turned out that we much preferred to view the videos than looking at the photos. It's more life-like and brings back memories.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
          In the end, it turned out that we much preferred to view the videos than looking at the photos. It's more life-like and brings back memories.
          Same here Karen...While my albums of photos are buried somewhere, I had watched our video a couple of times

Comment

What do u all think of just a simple collage made up of various pics of the wedding, both in color and black and white... I think I just want that w/o the usual album. It's just a shame to get lots of albums and then store them away after awhile.. and they do cost a bomb. Maybe a small table framed pic too. But that's about it.

Comment

Joce, I think that is a good idea My friend got her collage done by Montage Studio and she loves it so much that she is using this as her "chuang tou zhao".

I have a very simple one that is done by a fellow neighbour for us as a wedding gift. We used that as the backdrop during our dinner Here's a sneak of it:
              Wedding Collage

But I am not wearing my actual wedding gown in this photo though.... just one of those I chose for the photoshoot

*chuang tou zhao = directly translated to wedding photo placed above the matrimonial bed
              Last edited by Vonn; 26-08-2003, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Oops.... kind of big.... can anybody teach me how to resize it? Mods.... any help?

Edited to say I have resized it!
                Last edited by Vonn; 23-08-2003, 11:18 PM.

Comment

you look so sweet Vonnie!

btw, nice bumping into you and sammi yesterday.

Comment

Thanks Xue It is all thanks to the make up and lighting...can never look that way again

Yup, really nice meeting you Gotta thank Sammi for her sharp eyes!

Comment

don't be silly! you looked as sweet and pretty IRL from what i remember. just not in soft-focus..

Comment

Xue, thank you for your mega generous compliment

Comment

Wow Vonnie, you look great! So your first year anniversary is coming. Any plans?

Comment

Thanks Queenie No plans at all..... both of us will take leave that day and just spend time together. Perhaps lunch at a nicer place?.... Don't know yet Just know that we will spend time together

Comment

Spending quality time together eh... Congratulations on your anniversary!

Comment

Working...
                              X