Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

http://img.cozycot.com/mockup/holygrailawards2015.jpg
See more
See less

Which website to BOOK HOTELS CHEAPLY !??!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came across this website Hotels in Asia which shows cheaper room rates specially if you book in advance.

Comment

I booked my hotel in Taipei from OctopusTravel
      The hotel+room I was looking at is cheaper than Agoda's/bookings'!
      Last edited by zaxecandy; 17-09-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Traveling

Browse international travel search engine to find the best deals Travel,USA Jobs,Career,Digital Media,Online Shopping,Outsourcing,Freelancing,Translating

Comment

Sometimes from Asiarooms, Hotel.com, Agoda or Zuji.

Comment

I’ve been using hotelscombined.com for a couple years and now find it difficult to book hotels without it. Clean and simple - love the price comparison idea. One suggestion, please make it easier to look for rooms suitable for families and kids.

Comment

Usually I stick to the following rules..
              1. Decide budget
              2. Scan prices from all hotel booking sites (this can be done by aggregators like Hotel Primer Search or Room Rates Direct )
              3. Choose the cheapest one and book

Comment

I used Booking.com...loved this website because it allows you to book without the commitment of paying (but they do capture your credit card details as a guarantee for no show) and sometimes they even throw in free cancellation if you cancel about a week before. And its always about $1 to $10 cheaper than other sites. I will recommend this besides Agoda.com

Jeny's Closet - Apparels & Cosmetics

Comment

you can book from wego singapore, a quick check showed them to give better rates than most other websites. i liked their interface as it is easy to use and loading time is quick too. I booked a few good deals from that website.

Comment

Mostly on zuji for the past few years.

Comment

what about cheaptickets.sg?

Comment

Working...
                      X