Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which website to BOOK HOTELS CHEAPLY !??!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came across this website Hotels in Asia which shows cheaper room rates specially if you book in advance.

Comment

I booked my hotel in Taipei from OctopusTravel
      The hotel+room I was looking at is cheaper than Agoda's/bookings'!
      Last edited by zaxecandy; 17-09-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Traveling

Browse international travel search engine to find the best deals Travel,USA Jobs,Career,Digital Media,Online Shopping,Outsourcing,Freelancing,Translating

Comment

Sometimes from Asiarooms, Hotel.com, Agoda or Zuji.

Comment

I’ve been using hotelscombined.com for a couple years and now find it difficult to book hotels without it. Clean and simple - love the price comparison idea. One suggestion, please make it easier to look for rooms suitable for families and kids.

Comment

Usually I stick to the following rules..
              1. Decide budget
              2. Scan prices from all hotel booking sites (this can be done by aggregators like Hotel Primer Search or Room Rates Direct )
              3. Choose the cheapest one and book

Comment

I used Booking.com...loved this website because it allows you to book without the commitment of paying (but they do capture your credit card details as a guarantee for no show) and sometimes they even throw in free cancellation if you cancel about a week before. And its always about $1 to $10 cheaper than other sites. I will recommend this besides Agoda.com

Jeny's Closet - Apparels & Cosmetics

Comment

you can book from wego singapore, a quick check showed them to give better rates than most other websites. i liked their interface as it is easy to use and loading time is quick too. I booked a few good deals from that website.

Comment

Mostly on zuji for the past few years.

Comment

what about cheaptickets.sg?

Comment

Working...
                      X