Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

See more
See less

Have u ever dated older guys? What's the age gap?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have u ever dated older guys? What's the age gap?

Hi cotters, as per above, please share your experiences... I'm currently into this cicumstances, it's kinda curious how u all maintain the r/s

I suppose it depends on which age bracket you both are in. My gf's 8 years younger, which is ok since we're both in our 20s. Though it'd be sooooooo wrong if say she was 12 and I was 20.

Comment

Originally posted by tinycloud View Post
      Hi cotters, as per above, please share your experiences... I'm currently into this cicumstances, it's kinda curious how u all maintain the r/s
      Not me, but my friend.and her bf's age diff is 23... Old enough to be our dad sia.
      Can't believe how things manage to work out for them.

Comment

Its all abt the spark & chemistry between the couple...my ex was 9 years my senior...felt stability & security

Comment

I think what Batman said makes sense... I dated a guy that was almost 8 years older than me when I was 17 Needless to say, things didn't work out cuz we were on totally different levels. Now, when a girl's older (in her 20s and so on) things would probably be quite different

Comment

Yup, true. The older one gets, the difference in age gets more and more insignificant. Well, how about someone who is in his 60's with someone in her 50's. Hee.....

Comment

current one is 9yrs my senior .. the "oldest" man i ever had as my bf

like sunshinetiffany, i feel stable and secure ..

Comment

Originally posted by syaugust13 View Post
                Not me, but my friend.and her bf's age diff is 23... Old enough to be our dad sia.
                Can't believe how things manage to work out for them.
                Your friend's situation same as me, my SO also older than me by 23, i found quite hard to know what's in his mind, he is a very composed guy, no matter how unreasonable i'm (sometimes) he'll give in.. i feel so secure with him around me...

Comment

My SO is 11 years older.. so far so good, I love the security, the maturity and the stability too..

Comment

Older guys tend to be more stable I suppose.. not so wild ****, haha! Though there are still special cases -_-

But yea, I've had gfs/dates from 2-3 years older to 1-3 years younger to 8 years younger, concluded that age and maturity don't often go hand in hand. My current gf is, to me, a lot more mature than my ex who was a year younger than me.

Comment

men are like wine!

Comment

how did u gals get to know guys who is much older than yourself??

Comment

mine was a five-year difference. i like older men

Comment

yeah me too! i prefer older guys!
                            i have dated guys who are 12 yrs older than me.

Comment

for all who are dating the much-more senior partners, isn't there a communication gap? Expectations? Perspectives? How do you align between each other?

Comment

Working...
                              X