Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have u ever dated older guys? What's the age gap?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older guys can be more stable too. They already had enough fun and so they are more willing to settle down. Afew friends of mine, guys, told me that when they are young, they love to have flings and changing girlfriends are like changing clothes to them. But as they get older now, they are sick of all these games going on, they just want to find the right one, settle down and start a nice family.

Comment

• Originally posted by delicate20 View Post
      Older guys can be more stable too. They already had enough fun and so they are more willing to settle down. Afew friends of mine, guys, told me that when they are young, they love to have flings and changing girlfriends are like changing clothes to them. But as they get older now, they are sick of all these games going on, they just want to find the right one, settle down and start a nice family.
      true. and older guys tend to be more selective as they dont want another around of vicious cycle again.

Comment

• Depends. there are lots of marriages even after settle down... unpredictable things start to happen . Its a game.

Comment

• my current one is 6 years older than me...

advantages are he really played enough when he's young and doesnt club anymore, he is stable enough and not flirty.
          disadvantage is his mindset is not matured enough

Comment

• My current one is 10 years age gap.
            Got to know him through a career change course. (He's 32 this year, not that old yet)
            Have to agree that at this age, he has already played enough and experienced enough.

He's matured but can be quite practical.

Comment

• My current bf is 10 years older than me =) We enjoyed each other's companion very much and we have been together for almost a year now!

Personally prefer guys who are older than me as they tend to be more mature in their thinking, have a stable job and (for those I have met) will be able to sit down with you to talk and solve the problems you are facing in life (as they may encounter similar problems before). They tend to provide more practical and reasonable solutions & advises.

Comment

• Mine is 9 years older.

Advantages, like many have said, he can offer better advise and is financially more stable than peers of my age.

Major disadvantage is he sometimes talk like my dad.

Comment

• i have not dated old guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by ClauwieJohnson View Post
                    i have not dated old guys...

Its Stupid to Date an Older Guy.

Yes and ALL GUYS LIKE YOUNGER GIRFRIEND OR WIFE.

But as you grow older, there are things that He won't do (because reached that age) and you won't
                    enjoy certain 'activities'

Pro and cons...pro and cons

Last edited by iGUESS; 03-06-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Agree, doesn't mean older means less playful. It all boils down to personality and individual.

Comment

• My ex was 6 years older than me. He was matured and very practical. We broke up because he's too uptight and he became so clingy suddenly.

Comment

• My fiancé is 15 years my senior and our big day is next year Dec.

I guessed between the both of us, we tend to forget our age gap and because of that, we don't find it at all a bother. Like most cotters mentioned, older guys have had their fun and they've probably realise that they need someone to settle down and I feel a lot "safer" that way in terms of both loyalty and financially.

So far, never faced any "major" problems regarding our age gap. It's only that his relatives (oddly, not mine lol) are the ones constantly reminding him that I'm too young but he made his choice and now we're looking forward to our wedding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aini_Utz View Post
                            My fiancé is 15 years my senior and our big day is next year Dec.

I guessed between the both of us, we tend to forget our age gap and because of that, we don't find it at all a bother. Like most cotters mentioned, older guys have had their fun and they've probably realise that they need someone to settle down and I feel a lot "safer" that way in terms of both loyalty and financially.

So far, never faced any "major" problems regarding our age gap. It's only that his relatives (oddly, not mine lol) are the ones constantly reminding him that I'm too young but he made his choice and now we're looking forward to our wedding!

So.. that means when you are 38, he will be 53 !?!??! *gasp*

Comment

• Never! And I also don't want it in my future also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aini_Utz View Post
                                My fiancé is 15 years my senior and our big day is next year Dec.

You'd be the envy of most girls! I think some girls like to have your mindset, but can't! I personally feels the same way like you do. So long the feeling between the both of you are great and you love each other, nothing else matter!

Congrats on your wedding as well! May you have a blissful marriage! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X