Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

See more
See less

Mommies Lounge

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean and safe environment

Comment

• Hi all.....

My name is Mishelle ....js so glad to see this forum for mummies...I have a son...eight months old.....it's a sudden transition from their idle stage to a very active one....sometime u reach the thrust point that feel so helpless...no one to talk to....hubbies r alwas busssy...can someone tell me if ibcan get a part tine maid near punggol...pllsss somebody help....if she can come on alternate days it wid br grt
      K

Comment

• Baby Clothes, Bibs - Carters, Baby GAP

Dear all mommies,

I'm selling various bibs and baby clothes from Carters and Baby GAP for very reasonable price.

Do check out my website:
        https://picasaweb.google.com/1006215...artersBabyGAP#

You can email me at: heybugaboo@gmail.com for any enquiries.

Happy browsing!

Comment

• Hi mummies,
          I need some advice here. Currently my son, 17 months is taken care of by my mum. However, my mum can't take care of him soon (due to health reasons). Should I send my son to childcare or employ a maid? Really in a dilemma

Comment

• Looking for 6-12mths old baby boys for milk powder tv commercial

Hi there! Anyone interested in trying their baby for baby modeling?

Am looking for adorable happy baby boys between 6-12months old, must be able to crawl (not just combat crawling kind). It's for a milk powder tv commercial. Interested applicants may reply with pictures of their lovely baby boy as well as contact details i.e. email/hp!

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by chasey View Post
              Hi mummies,
              I need some advice here. Currently my son, 17 months is taken care of by my mum. However, my mum can't take care of him soon (due to health reasons). Should I send my son to childcare or employ a maid? Really in a dilemma
              It's better to hire a maid that you can trust. I am a working mom so I really need a maid at home to take care of my 2 year old boy. She was referred to me by my friend and she's with us for a year now. I can rely on her to take care of my baby and our home.

Comment

• Children Photography Specials

Hey mommies, we are doing special discounts for children photoshoots! Preserve your memories and LIKE us out at Min Photography | Facebook to stay updated on special offers!
                Last edited by MinPhotography; 11-06-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Hi all mommies,

like us on this page. We sell things you wan at a lower price. Check out now!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv-C...859350?fref=ts

Comment

• Hi all mommies,

like us on this page. We sell things you wan at a lower price. Check out now!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv-C...859350?fref=ts

Comment

• Hiya mummies and daddies, a new toddler and nursery programme is coming to Thomson! We offer 3 hours toddler and nursery programmes for your lil' ones and we assure you that they will go homes with smiles on their faces after school.

Our curriculum programme boasts of quality fun hands-on activities in a cosy home-like environment. They will feel right at home and learning will be a natural thing in our school.

Besides our daily preschool programme, we have an exciting lineup of enrichment programmes for your kids too. Our Reading Enrichment and Primary School Preparatory Programme will help your child learn to read and not only be prepared for Primary School but for life.

Like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GivingTre3/. Email your interest to enquiry@givingtre3.com right now!

Comment

• Hi mommies, anyone tried artbug for their little ones?

Comment

• Sorry for crashing in, but can mummies and daddies kindly help with this survey? Thanks!
                          Rental of Toddler's winter wear Survey

Comment

• Good day everyone! Does any mummy out there have any old toys that is still in good condition that you want to donate out?

Comment

• Hi mummies

Have you all bought any baby clothes at online shops?

I wanna buy some baby clothes for my niece's birthday...clothes, accessories, toys....

any online shops to recommend?

Comment

• Harlow all mummies here,
                                I'm helping my fren to forward this survey on children's apparel.
                                Children's Apparel Survey
                                Can help to also forward to your frens?
                                Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X