Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree! I love every scene of Chuck and Blair tgt!

Reduce Jenny's and Vanessa's too!

Comment

• i hope they reduce juliet also.. she's irritating!

more nate & serena, i just love the 4 main characters cooperating to bring down those against them. how they did with juliet a few episode ago was thumbs up!

Comment

• What I find it weird is how everybody is so quick to doubt each other. Like it didnt take Juliet much to plant the seed of doubt and anger in everyone so tt they turn against Serena. *tsk-tsk*

Comment

• Originally posted by audreywm View Post
          i hope they reduce juliet also.. she's irritating!

more nate & serena, i just love the 4 main characters cooperating to bring down those against them. how they did with juliet a few episode ago was thumbs up!
          yes, i agree! i remember they teamed up to fight back against georgina too.

Comment

• just watched epi 11, (SPOILER) juliet's bro Ben imprisoned was not caused by Serena after all. Ben is Serena's high school teacher. think Juliet is too vengeful, till she found out the truth everything was intiated by Lily. so that's why Lily's been paying Juliet to keep it down.

last scene shows Serena visiting Ben at prison. somehow they used to have liking for one another.

Comment

• serena seems to be linked to every single guy in the show...

Comment

• The show's getting boring.

Comment

• Love watching Gossip Girl but now I'm too caught up with work! I cannot watch anymore..

Can anybody update me? Love to know the latest happenings!!!

Comment

• I miss watching this!!! Is there any website to watch the past episodes or DVD? Help please...

Comment

• Hi all,

May I know gossip girl is currently at which season?

Comment

• Oh im seriously a fan!

Comment

• honestly I think only the fashion is worth watching. the storyline is pretty bland with everyone just having a merry-go-round-esque turn in getting into relationships with one another. it gets really exhausting after awhile.

Comment

• Ya Dan and Blair. Gosh...

Comment

• i think the writers must have used up all permutations.. and they realised that only these 2 have not been paired up yet! haha

Comment

• The gossipyness

Comment

Working...
                                X