Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

http://img.cozycot.com/mockup/holygrailawards2015.jpg
See more
See less

Hobby to introduce??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can try Chinese Calligraphy. It is quite interesting and training of one's patience and concentration.

Comment

Painting is quite fun too. Recently my friends took me to this gallery whereby we learn how to paint. I feel so artistic nowadays, i get a sense of satisfaction seeing my own work.

Comment

My friend took up salsa lessons lately, i don't mind joining him. Its quite fun to learn dancing and you get to go out and meet more people.

Comment

the studio near boat quay ?

Comment

Mine is making soap. Any one here for same interest?

Comment

You can always switch up your hobby. Do a sport, an art, play a game. I personally enjoy reading as it relaxes the mind and at the same time equips it with knowledge. Beneficial both ways

Comment

Playing instruments on my Iphone.
                Its surely enjoyable. Its my frustration to learn playing instruments.
                When I discover the Guitar app I am now getting how it is working.
                I am so excited to visit a friend with guitar and try what I've learned from my Iphone.

Comment

Try scrapbooking It's quite therapeutic to actually sit down, go through the photographs you have, paste them on nice papers, make into a book, decorate with stickers, write notes like a timeline and then when you look back again at your completed project, it gives you a lot of satisfaction in a book well done that is meant for keeps

Comment

Lately my new hobby is doing jigsaw puzzel and fishing. Its fun to rent a boat and head out to fish, something different to do on a weekend.

Comment

Haha for me, is watching japanese animation.

Comment

at the weekend i 'd love to watch football games and every week i m waiting to see One Piece.

Comment

cooking/baking!

Comment

i like watch tv and movies. lol

Comment

I love to play handball,and especially floorball and hockey back in my secondary school days. my PE teacher would always accomodate with us and let us play these sports, most of the time floorball and hockey, miss the days when we battled against other classes, it's so so fun.

since young I love to sing,dance,draw, when I'm very young, my dad always ask me to sing KTV with him at home, so he somehow "teach" me how to sing, I'm a left hander and my parents also noticed the difference between me and my siblings , i'm more geared towards arts whereby my sister simply hate it, initially my younger brother is not interested in art but after constantly seeing me practise drawing almost everyday, eventually he took up art classes to learn how to draw. Watching dramas is also one of my favourite, especially TVB shows, hopefully I can learn back my violin soon
                              Last edited by pommiepommie; 08-08-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SongTony View Post
                                i like watch tv and movies. lol
                                No offence but do you have any idea that if you constantly put lol in most of the postings, it gives people the impression that you are a frivolous person, especially when touching on a serious topic and you put lol, one may seems like a dimwit/airhead and most of the people won't treat you seriously or with respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X