X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many rings do you wear?

i like to wear two rings on the right hand . i have seen people with four rings!! what about you ? view my rings

hi ayjewelry

Welcome to Cozycot

met an who wears 4 on both hands.
    i normally wear 1 on my right or one on each hand depending on ocassion.

Comment

Hmm... I only like to wear thick rings but some thin rings are pretty...
      So right now i wear 2 rings on one finger on my right hand and a super huge ring on my left.
      hehehe

Comment

mm.. i wear 1.. either on my right or left hand depending on which ring cos different ring sizes. My couple ring is worn on my left (custom-made) & my solitare ring is on my ring (didn't managed to get the right size & i don't want to resize it..)

Comment

i'm wearing my wedding band everyday. only will wear my solitare ring on certain occasions

Comment

One only, my wedding band on my left hand. If the mood strikes, will wear the solitare ring together with my wedding band.

Comment

```````````
              Last edited by happybean; 04-06-2007, 11:19 PM.

Comment

wear my diamond ring on left 3rd finger, 1st couple ring on 4th finger

2nd pair on right 4th finger.... too loose on left finger... ****

Comment

when I am younger, i used to wear 4 silver rings.
                  now i wear 1/2 of that, 2 rings... wedding and diamond ring... hee

Comment

Only my wedding band.

Will wear my e-ring once a while but hb doesn't like it.. (totally opp of happybean's hb!)

The least jewellery the better for him.. men

Comment

Just 1.. diamond ring on my left hand 4th finger...

Comment

heee... most men dun like wear too many things on their finger... tts why they find us (ladies) amazing .... kekeke...

Comment

i wear ring once in a while but women wear more ring than men my so is not the type that wear ring he says wear ring when you wash your hand the soap will stuck around the ring part then if you dont clean it well the finger get irritation if you take off the ring and wash hands you may tend to forgot your ring later what an answer

Comment

do you guys know whats the different meaning for each finger ?? Ok, left 4th finger is for marriage. But the rest?

Comment

oh there's different meaning, well i like to know too...hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                              X