X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you follow the jewelry trend?

Do you follow the jewelry trend or do you wear something that you like?

I usually wear what i like... but sometimes we have to go with the trend!!
    Its better to wear what you like ... instead of wearing something which isn't your cup of tea!!

Comment

It depends on the thread if it fits me. But I normally wear what fits my outfit.

Comment

I follow the trend but not all the time. I choose what I want to wear regardless of the trend or not.

Comment

Ya of course, I follow fashion trend but not all time. It depends on fashion trend, If I like it, then I will definitely go with that trend.
          Last edited by CCShell; 27-03-2012, 06:47 PM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

Not exactly, but i wear what i like ! I do have a nice and wonderful collection of fashion jewelries, some old ones and some new!

Comment

I won't say that I will follow the trend.
              But I will definitely buy them if I have the money.
              lol

Comment

Hello Dolls! <3 Check out my fashion rant and some really annoying styles in Singapore! Thank you so much, and tell me what you think about it?
                Fashion Rant And Pathetic Stupid Trends! - YouTube

Comment

Hello Dolls! <3 Check out my fashion rant and some really annoying styles in Singapore! Thank you so much, and tell me what you think about it?
                  Fashion Rant And Pathetic Stupid Trends! - YouTube

Comment

I've picked out a few bracelets that would look great stacked or standing alone. I personally love the bracelet stacking trend, what about you?

Comment

I love the bohemian style, for clothing and jewelry. maybe its because i live on the beach- but I love it!

Comment

Check out my website at Sweet Enamels | Sweet and Elegant Statement Necklaces and Fashion Jewellery ! Selling fashion jewellery and statement necklaces. key in SWEET10 upon checkout to enjoy 10% off your first purchase!

sweetenamels@gmail.com
                        Sweet Enamels | Sweet and Elegant Statement Necklaces and Fashion Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                        X