X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trendy Jewelry

To be a glamorous bride is what you've been dreaming and it is what we ladies should get. Selecting bridal jewelry is very important, as it is the accent and accessory to your dress, hair and entire look and feel. What are you ladies think about the jewelry for wedding?
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 29-07-2011, 05:21 PM. Reason: Referral link is not allowed

Yeah ... jewelry is one of the most important.. accessory in wedding!!!
    Usually Asian brides where lots of jewelries!!

Comment

I'm starting to love those big necklaces

Comment

I am always interesting in trendy jewelry

Comment

Jewelry is like a cherry on top for any brides. When my sister got married she have these pretty swarovski necklace and earrings given to her by our mum. She looks dazzling and it adds up to her tube top bridal gown.

Comment

Definitely important, but what to wear depends on what kind of gown you're wearing.. The style and cutting should affect the kind of jewellery you pick.

Comment

Jewelry is always a popular way to accessorize your outfit. This summer the top trendy accessory that’s on everyone’s list is the bracelet.

Comment

I found this really cool website which really offers unique and beautiful jewelry imported from Venice and it has so many murano glass jewelry that you can get.
                Here is link : http://www.GlassOfVenice.com

Comment

pearls of course. there are traditional and white!

Comment

To me i love trend jewelry like Hermes bracelet and Cartier love bracelet, which are not for everyone, you know one Hermes bracelet worth more than $600 and even you have the money you can not afford it, one Cartier love bracelet replica worth less than $100 and 1:1 designed as the same as authentic Cartier love bracelet, comes with Cartier box and Cariter love cards.

Comment

I saw on local blogger, Tippytapp's instagram that lovis diamonds loans bridal jewellery. sounds good if there's a budget to keep to but you still want to look add some bling to your wedding! Accompanying my friend to their store this wknd, will share more if it's really good.

Comment

Hi all

I always visit this website Pendants, Earrings and Rings Made with Swarovski Zirconia Her Jewellery to buy my jewellery. They are made of Swarovski crystal/gems. They also came with a certification. The price is very reasonable. Every weekend there is special promotion at 80% off. To say updated on the promotion Like them on the facebook .www.facebook.com/herjewellerydotcom.

Comment

Hello! Do check out Sweet Enamels | Sweet and Elegant Statement Necklaces and Fashion Jewellery for a wide range of statement necklaces and earrings! We are having a 10% discount for first purchases. Simply key in SWEET10 upon checkout to enjoy it! <3 Free registered postage for purchases >$30!

Comment

Working...
                          X