X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caratell diamonds

hi i bought a ring from this shop recently for the first time, was impressed. just realised that they offer customised jewellery services.

anyone out there who bought stuff from there too? kindly share your experience.. and if there is any place that can make customised jewellery, please share too! im thinking of making a pair of customised earrings but not sure where to go

If you don't mind, you can try to buy it online. Coz there are many kinds for you to choose online. I bought earrings from there before.
    Last edited by lori456; 16-08-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Briillare at Orchard parade Hotel is very good. Their jewelry is very pretty. They do great custom designs too. The designer is very accommodating and friendly. Prices not killer. You should definitely give them a try.

Comment

Even the Precious gems of Cartell can do customize? Their gems is very sophiticated.

Comment

I have a small and wonderful collection of diamond jewelry.. few of them are from James Allen and most of them are from Fascinating Diamonds!

Comment

Originally posted by smsmth398 View Post
            I have a small and wonderful collection of diamond jewelry.. few of them are from James Allen and most of them are from Fascinating Diamonds!
            do you mind showing you collection!! ))

Comment

Working...
            X