Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy cheap 925 Silver bangle or bracelet?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy cheap 925 Silver bangle or bracelet?

i saw before in bedok town central, theres a booth stall selling 925 silver at affordable prices. But i dont know if its still there.

where can i find cheap silver bangle or bracelet for sale? i do not want to buy from goldsmith or jewelry shop coz i think it'd be expensive.

better still if i can get a silver near to the official silver price. Authentic 925 silver, not silver plated or fake silver.

thank you

i bought mine at isetan, wisma atria, $12 with pendant !

Comment

any updates of the silver sales?

Comment

If you don't mind, you can shop it online.

I often buy accessaries online. There are many choices and it is very convinent.
        Last edited by lori456; 21-08-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fionali74
          I usually shop at etsy.com or krisichic.com
          i know about the krisichic, it sells european-styled sterling silver, quite nice. and i like etsy's wide range of categories. did any of you girls shop at their online shops before? any more suggestion for online shop for buying high-quality silver jewelry?

Comment

Originally posted by okayc View Post
            i know about the krisichic, it sells european-styled sterling silver, quite nice. and i like etsy's wide range of categories. did any of you girls shop at their online shops before? any more suggestion for online shop for buying high-quality silver jewelry?

Etsy.com is the perfect place to buy and sell hand made items.They have many categories to choose from such as Jewelry,Toys,Vintage,Knitting
            Art,Bags,Accessories<Ceramic and even Edibles-Jewelry,Toys,Vintage,Knitting,Art,Bags,Accessories ,Ceramic and even Edibles-- and that's only naming a few.I was surprised at the wide range of categories they have to offer and have spent many hours just looking at all the different things they have. I have been a member for just a year and it is by far one of my favourite shopping websites.
            pearl jewelrywholesale beads

chinadirectpearls.com
            Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011, 07:18 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Comment

there are many shops online sell stelring silver jewelry.links of london is a good brand.

Comment

hmm.. yea i'm looking for that too.
                was wondering if couple lab and such stalls use 925 silver..? cos i know they carry stainless steel too..

Comment

hmm.. yea i'm looking for that too.
                  was wondering if couple lab and such stalls use 925 silver..? cos i know they carry stainless steel too..

Comment

i'm looking for silver anklets but most shops either do not carry the range or very limited ones and even so the ones I saw does not sppeal to me at all. I tried searching online but to no avail. Anyone can recommend me a shop with a huge selection of choices? I don't mind getting them from goldsmiths or shops selling them in white gold as well

Comment

Working...
                    X