X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery Designer

Anyone know any good jewellery designer? I want to custom make a ring.. Thanks in advance

lucky plaza basement. near the food centre. "meiya jewellery and co." look for mr. mak. hope that helps

Comment

you can pop over the canary at delfi orchard. the boss there is a jewelry designer, formerly from larry's.

Comment

Hello

Check out agcjewelry.com The fall collection is really hot and affordable! Enter the coupon code: FaLL25 to save 25% off!!
        The stones are Austrian Crystals and the entire collection is 14K Gold Filled. You also have the choice of Sterling Silver for a little less.

Thanks

Comment

Venetian Glass

I was searching for unique jewelry online and found a really good site: glassofvenice.com.
          I bought from them and the service was quick and courteous. They import Venetian glass jewelry and
          accessories from Murano, Italy, and have a great variety of products on their web site.
          Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011, 07:23 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by pearliegillock View Post
            I was searching for unique jewelry online and found a really good site: http://www.glassofvenice.com.
            I bought from them and the service was quick and courteous. They import Venetian glass jewelry and
            accessories from Murano, Italy, and have a great variety of products on their web site.
            Self Advertising? hmmmm....

Comment

i'm working for a small jewellery company now, we do bespoke designs, pm me if you wanna know more...

Comment

P.P. Jewelers is a brand name. You can buy any kind kind of jewellery there. If you want a trendy look then i prefer you to wear Leather Jackets With blue jeans.
                Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011, 07:23 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Comment

Briillare at Orchard Parade hotel is nice. They have pretty things in the showroom to choose from. Also do good custom designs when customers ask for it. The designer is accommodating and friendly. Prices not killer. You should call them.

Comment

I don't know if you can design your own ring but I buy from this, Theodora's Jewellery, where you can send them an e-mail and ask them to make some changes on their designs. I know this for sure cause once I asked them to put amethyst at a ring that had another gemstone.
                    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 20-06-2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: Referal Link is not Allowed

Comment

i'm working for wedding planner company now,in our site consist different styles modern jewels pics and advertisements so visit our site ,it is very useful.

Comment

There are tons of websites online ... where you can design your own rings!!!
                        There are also some sites .. who have their own designers... with unique designs!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X