Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-design of jewelry

Dear All,

I have a Swarovski necklace where i want to re-design into earrings.
    I went to Swarovski outlet but they don't provide this kind of service.

Do you have any good recommendation?

Hi I do not know where you can get the service, but I myself am interested in jewlery designing recently...

You can try DIY... I know there is a store at People Pk Centre Level 1..
    very HUGE range of jewelry findings.. I know there is one at Dolby Ghaut too.. but PPle's pk price is good & BIG!

20% & buy 1 get 1 free!!! I saw lots of accessories that you can work with your Swarovski.

Comment

I like jewelry. I don't know who can do that. If you want a earring, why not buy another?

Comment

you can try those tiny jewellers at lucky plaza or fep...

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I am also into this but I am the one who is doing it on my own way. Of course it will not be as presentable as the professionals can do but when I am wearing it the people dont know that it was just a revised jewelry.

I like doing this because it is making my stuffs unique since I am combining different jewelries in one thats making it not available in the stores. But of course still buying new pieces.

Comment

Customizing is nice also. Maybe you want to put together all you pendant and send it to a shop thats doing customizing service? I am imagining a very thick silver necklace and many of your pendant was sticked on it. These are the example:

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X