Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Diamonds By Defred

Anyone know this brand?Just Diamonds By Defred

As i heard from some online friends keep intro me this..

some cotters are discussing about them in the T&Co. thread.

Comment

today i will visit their shop..
      to take a look at their diamond..

Comment

Is this the shop at Hyatt Hotel?

Comment

Is this a local brand name? Sorry I'm not very familiar with this brand... their site looks very nice though.

Comment

hmm hope to hear more comments from those who have visited the shop

Comment

wenniee: so did u went to the shop, how's the review?
              my SO's fren is working in there, he intro us also..thinkin to get the wedding bands n engagement ring fr there or not..seems ex.

Comment

defred has their own boutiques in hyatt hotel, but i heard that the MLM company LFI(located @ aljunied) is also marketing their diamonds/jewellery and they will rebrand it.. called 'just diamonds' or smth if i remember correctly.. was approached to join as franchisee associate at 10K.. i walked away lol.

Comment

hmm is this another MLM biz then?

Comment

HI HI...

Honestly, i bought a ring there...
                    My fre is doing it as a business n i just show support.
                    speaking from personal point of view. I like it. Really.

If u r not interested in doing the MLM thingy like me, i buy cause i like it n see the value in quality design n service.
                    VVs grade , Good designs, Great Colors D,E,F ... Hey i dun give a XXXX if its MLM or not.
                    To me Diamonds r ... DIAMONDS!!!

If u wan join the business, its very individual i guess but thinking back, its really innovative *** no other Diamonds company using MLM module to do marketing, its kinda.... REfreshing???
                    They r probably the only MLM company marketing diamonds now...

Its up to u pp!
                    But ve fun trying out the pieces... anyway, its FREE to TRY hahahaaaa

Comment

so how's the pricing, as lots sale out there at local or diamonds boutique... so it it good??

Comment

I bought from this range Just Diamonds "perfect match" which i saw in another local jeweller with the same idea but the grade and size was really different.
                        I wont mention which store i went (sensitive)....

One very distinct thing apart from the grade n size i noticed is the "bling" factor...
                        If i want to buy Diamonds, i also want reasonable price but TONS of "BLING"
                        De Fred style ie rather tai tai ish n expensive but the sister brand offers same quality diamonds at a fraction of its price.... so i would say u r buying tiffany without its price tag.
                        I would not compare Just Diamonds with the usual brands ***.... anyways, when i get my ring, i post a pic for u.....
                        Its abit "made to measure" to my size
                        anyways, no harm looking. Its free to look la!

Comment

yah, heard recently. cos one of my best fren is getting married, & gt a ring there. she brought me in to see see with her. so branded & thanks to her, i gt to know more abt diamonds. & also thanks to the lady who served us, i think her name is karen. veri pro. i gt her contact. if any of u want to buy jewellery, can go & see see, but heard that must book appt one.

Comment

I went down last sat too, there was a long Q and is strictly by appt only. not anyone can just go in and see lye ***...
                            *** got a staff to bring u in. Lucky my fren is working there, got the chance to go into e showroom. the Quality was GREAT. Go in see see, free testing too .. FOC.. hahaha ..
                            if interested maybe i can get moi fren to fixed a appt for u. He's one of the director there.

Comment

So wats the price like?

And the specs of it? cutting?

Do they onli sell to those of high end?

Comment

Working...
                              X